Re: Console Crashing/Freezing During Any Loading Screen

by terismith310

Original Post

Re: Console Crashing/Freezing During Any Loading Screen

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? V 1.63
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load up any household, go into CAS, travel, anything that triggers a loading screen.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game closes and I am directed back to the PlayStation Home Screen
What do you expect to see? The game should not crash.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. V 1.63

Message 31 of 51 (548 Views)

Ps4 sims 4 stuck on loading screen

★★★ Newbie

Game will load until i go to neighborhood to choose household. The game doesnt move past this spot on the loading bar for over an hour. Have performed the data rebuild, unplugged from wall, account license restore, signed in and out of the psn. If i delete the game will my save be lost? Thats all i can think of. No mods or cc, just downloaded the gift of desert luxe kit is the only "change" to my PS4. Thanks in advance!

Message 32 of 51 (527 Views)

Re: Ps4 sims 4 stuck on loading screen

★★★ Apprentice

If you delete the game, I think your data should be backed up, but I'd make sure first. I deleted all my local game data on my Xbox and it synced all my saves from the cloud when I opened the game again. It didn't help at all though.

Message 33 of 51 (476 Views)

Re: Ps4 sims 4 stuck on loading screen

★★ Apprentice

@meowkittenpfi 

Read some of my past replies about your problem.  I have solutions around the bug until they fix it.

Message 34 of 51 (444 Views)

Xbox- Game wont load save

★★★ Novice

So my game won't load my save. I can get to the manage world's menu fine but when I try to load my save I am stuck on the loading menu. The music still plays and the whatzit still spins but I'm just stuck on that screen.

I've restarted the game, restarted the console, uninstalled the game and CC content and reinstalled but I keep having this same issue. I've deleted local saves and reserved data but it is still stuck. The game worked fine hours ago but now it isn't working.

Message 35 of 51 (507 Views)

My sims won’t load

★★★ Newbie

Hi, my game will load initially to where you can buy add-ons for the game. When I press resume, the game won’t load pass the 80% range. I have tried un-installing and re-installing it, tried loading it without internet, even tried removing mods but nothing has worked. I’ve tried to log into a different account and still it won’t work, someone please help me. 

Message 36 of 51 (498 Views)

Re: My sims won’t load

★★★ Novice

Posted the same issue yesterday, still no response. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled, I restarted my xbox and still nothing.

Message 37 of 51 (459 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Adamcorrigan351 @ThatUGLEEKid 

I have a few suggestions on that loading screen getting stuck issue on how to get around it.  There are a couple of ways to do it that I explain in my past replies.  Like moving the household to another lot, play it on that new lot and then move the family back is one way to fix it.  Another way is to play another household and then switch back to fix it.

I really wish people would read through replies before posting their issue because people like me write suggestion how to get around bugs.

Message 38 of 51 (405 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'll try both, thank you for the suggestions. I tried to find an earlier post mentioning it but they had a different issue from me where they get kicked back to the world menu where mine just got stuck on loading a household. I'll keep in mind to check more thoroughly.

Message 39 of 51 (394 Views)

★★★ Novice

Moved my household to another lot then played and moved them back and it worked. Only issue is to move all my furniture back lol

Message 40 of 51 (380 Views)