by EA_Leeloo

Original Post

Console Bugs/Glitches/Flickering/Missing Community Board

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.37
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Got all packs but: - Nifty Knitting - Journey to Batuu - Snowy Escape - Paranormal Stuff Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have a video that shows the lag, the flickering and missing community board. This video is made on a NEW and clean safe file! Deleted the game and re-installed it before and after the video to test it again! Still same results..
What happens when the bug occurs? - Flickering surroundings.. - Gameplay lag, trying to control a sim especially after you go to Build/Buy mode. To a point it just basically unplayable and have to restart... - Missing community board. - Patchy skin-tones - Skin-tone of Baby in cribs are all 1 skin-tone..
What do you expect to see? More communication towards Console players! Pretty sure more people but me understand that the console versions with games are a different ballgame when it comes to deploying bug fixes etc... But at least shoot a public message every now and then updating us! We ask for communication/transparency! But don’t let us just sit in the dark with a bugged/laggy game. (Especially after all our money spend) Thank you kindly!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hopefully this vid will help 

Message 1 of 2 (353 Views)

Re: Console Bugs/Glitches/Flickering/Missing Community Board

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @J0ANIEE__

But after reading your bug report, one of your bugs seems like it could be this one here: Community space items not there. Could you maybe take a look at this bug report and see if the workaround shared in that thread resolves your issue?

Regarding your other issues: it would also be great if you could check to see if there are active bug reports on the issues you're reporting on AHQ already. A good thing to start with is using the search function. I also recommend checking the "Compiled list of reported issues" to get an overview of currently active bug reports.

If you can't find a report on your issues, please create new bug reports for each individual bug. This makes it a lot easier for us to track things and provide relevant info. Standard smile 

As we can't process bug reports that feature multiple bugs, I'm locking this thread.

Thank you,

Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (273 Views)