Conquest sector 2 boss modifier applies to sector 1 boss battle?

by vlk27_cz

Original Post

Conquest sector 2 boss modifier applies to sector 1 boss battle?

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy A6
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 413-918-963
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After finishing Sector 2, I returned to Sector 1 boss battle for feats. For some reason, my team (SLKR) kept losing max health as if the Sector 2 boss modifier was active.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try Sector 1 boss battle after finishing Sector 2.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Czech Republic

After finishing Sector 2, I returned to Sector 1 boss battle for feats. For some reason, my team (SLKR, KRU, Kylo, ST, and either Hux or FOST) kept losing max health (bar still full but the "pips" get larger) as if the Sector 2 boss modifier was active. There is nothing in the modifiers or my datadisks (Ruthless debilitation, Zealous ambition, Potency calibration x2, Convor's agility x2, Amplify agony) that would lead to loss of max health, hence I conclude that the modifier is bugged. And no, I am not wasting more energy to get screenshots/video.

Message 1 of 2 (140 Views)

Re: Conquest sector 2 boss modifier applies to sector 1 boss battle?

@vlk27_cz Are you sure this isn't a combination of Convor's Agility and SLKR's unique Press the Advantage causing your issue?

Press the Advantage causes dark side allies to lose Max Health and Protection when they gain TM, and they'll be doing that a lot with two Convor's Agility disks.

The Stage Two boss modifier only affects the enemy leader, not the player's team, and it's description is incorrect. See this post for more details on that: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/245136/content-update-05-19-2021#latest

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)