[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? phone
OS Version iOS 14.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 568991854
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I am trying to complete the feat for Sector 5 JML boss where you need to get 10 critical hits in a row by an ally. I have done this with Vader. In fact, he got 15 crit hits in a row but yet I did not get the feat. Not sure what I am missing and how else I'm supposed to complete this. You can watch my video proof here. As far as I know, critical damage is denoted by the yellow damage color and you can see that I had 13-14 in a row before it looks like the hits became non-critical. No one else took a turn for the rest of the battle. https://youtu.be/C3BdGAUPus4?t=30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can watch my video proof here: https://youtu.be/C3BdGAUPus4?t=30
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

You can watch my video proof here:
https://youtu.be/C3BdGAUPus4?t=30

Message 1 of 4 (738 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Conquest feat in Sector 5 boss (10 crits in a row) not awarded

★ Apprentice

So it looks like this isn't a bug, but it's also something that I can see a bunch of people being confused about and perhaps it can be made more clear. But one of the data disks, Amplify Agony, which causes the enemy to take an additional 6.63% damage when they receive a debuff was the reason for all those addtional white number damages appearing alongside the yellow crit damages. So yes, that appears to be the reason for why I didn't get the feat the first time. Definitely easy to miss, though, and some people are just looking at the yellow crits as a sign for dealing crit damage. What would be awesome is if there was a counter for each feat somewhere on the screen to make things easier for players to know if they're on track or not.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (681 Views)

All Replies

@bostonbrawler1 Hmm it looked like you were occasionally getting non critical hits in there. Not 10 crits in a row

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@GladOS-013  Thanks, but yellow damage is critical damage, is it not? And if you slow down and watch after each attack, there is yellow damage -- at least 10 in a row from the point in the video link that I posted. The feat states "Score at least 10 critical hits in a row during ally turns". I counted at least 13-14 in a row before it got iffy. Am I missing something here?

It's also worth noting that Vader has 109.9% Crit Chance. I also added a +27% critical chance consumable which brings Vader's CC to about 136.99% CC. But the question really is about the "yellow" damages that are shown. Are those not considered "critical"? From what I was seeing online, it is, but if it's not, then maybe that's where my mistake was.

Message 3 of 4 (712 Views)

★ Apprentice

So it looks like this isn't a bug, but it's also something that I can see a bunch of people being confused about and perhaps it can be made more clear. But one of the data disks, Amplify Agony, which causes the enemy to take an additional 6.63% damage when they receive a debuff was the reason for all those addtional white number damages appearing alongside the yellow crit damages. So yes, that appears to be the reason for why I didn't get the feat the first time. Definitely easy to miss, though, and some people are just looking at the yellow crits as a sign for dealing crit damage. What would be awesome is if there was a counter for each feat somewhere on the screen to make things easier for players to know if they're on track or not.

Message 4 of 4 (682 Views)