Re: Conquest bug

by EA_Gunner

Original Post

Conquest bug

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? compuiter (using Bluestacks)
OS Version OnePlus5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 637-945-124
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Start a battle at conquest, have a turn to attack and then i recieve a mensage of DEFEAT. doesn't take more then 5 secs in battle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? start a match, take a turn and attack and then you get the mensage of DEFEAT in your screnn
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Portugal

Start a battle at conquest, have a turn to attack and then i recieve a mensage of DEFEAT. doesn't take more then 5 secs in battle.

Lose 20 conquest energy everytime thanks to this

Message 1 of 6 (430 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hello @m3fipae6hqi5 

Can you provide more details related to your report?

What conquest difficulty?
The sector you try it on?
The team you are using?
Can you record the battle and share it with us?

Message 2 of 6 (394 Views)

★★ Novice

What conquest difficulty? hard
The sector you try it on? it happen both sector 1 and 2 so far
The team you are using? GAS + clones. it happen against different tems like GAS+clones as well, phoenix and... sorry i can't remember the other team
Can you record the battle and share it with us? it would be hard because it happens without a warning and, in order to do so, it would require me to record the entire gameplay time and hope for a eventual bug again

Message 3 of 6 (334 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Do you only play the conquest with only one squad? IF yes, you might be low on stamina as some point and you characters are easier to defeat.

Message 4 of 6 (325 Views)

★★ Novice

nop, it was like 90%+ or something and in order to lose that way, i would be able to see my squad getting attacked instead of get insta-defeat with no reason

Message 5 of 6 (192 Views)

★★ Novice

btw, it happen again but this time at GAC, in fleets. i used malevolant vs malevolent and again, i got insta-timed out without getting attacked and i was +4 min time left

Message 6 of 6 (191 Views)