Conquest bug, Sector 5 Hard boss unbeatable

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Xiami a2 lite
OS Version don't know
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 317994528
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Galactic Conquest Sector 5 Boss (hard) and toons doesn't loose healt
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I fought several times ( >5) Conquest boss, SLKR. I used a team that beats SLKR easily in arena, JKR+JKLS+JMLS+GAS+Wat Tambor. After I killed Hux and FO Stoormtrooper, the rest became impossible to beat. They don't loose health and even regain protection after every hit. Never happened before outside conquest. I tryed various combinations of data discs and it changed nothing. Please repair that bug, its not funny to play like this
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Argentina

https://youtu.be/6vdpH201pWI

Message 1 of 3 (267 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Conquest bug, Sector 5 Hard boss unbeatable

@Martinembrio Have you any disks equipped that remove Turn Meter? It looks like they have stacked enough max health and protection to become unkillable.

"Press the Advantage" from SLKR grants his allies 10% max health and protection every time they have Turn Meter removed, and with turn meter removal disks over the course of a five minute battle that can stack to high amounts.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (255 Views)

All Replies

@Martinembrio Have you any disks equipped that remove Turn Meter? It looks like they have stacked enough max health and protection to become unkillable.

"Press the Advantage" from SLKR grants his allies 10% max health and protection every time they have Turn Meter removed, and with turn meter removal disks over the course of a five minute battle that can stack to high amounts.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (256 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ChristophIV YES, it solved it. Thanks!!
Message 3 of 3 (194 Views)