Conquest Freezes

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy A50
OS Version A
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 225638953
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Conquest freezes when calculating detonators etc. Clock keeps running and waste of energy and time.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Testing
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country USA

3 or more characters here.

Message 1 of 6 (267 Views)

Re: Conquest Freezes

★★★ Newbie
@Betelgeuse007 Mine did the same
Message 2 of 6 (227 Views)

★★ Novice

Also been having more freezes lately. Had an instance in a fleet arena battle where after first action buttons disappeared and couldn't do anything else.  Just had a lock up in conquest after a few turns where couldn't do anything even though the timer was still counting down.

Message 3 of 6 (210 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Just lost 60 energy because of this. Playing maul lead against Moff Gideon in sector 5.

After 4/5 turns, no buttons, everyone just waiting... It's obviously the turn of Maul (TM full) but I can just wait until the countdown reaches 0:00, and nothing happens. I have to crash the application.

I'm expecting a refund of energy, at least, and if this battle cannot be done because developers are not able to test their game, just validate the feat for me since the game cannot.

EDIT: 80 energy. Tried to clear cache, etc, doesnt change the result.

Message 4 of 6 (200 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Betelgeuse007 Clearly a problem with the event and all the detonators... Mine stopped aswell, but could still open chat and donate gear. Ended with a loss when the time ran out.
Message 5 of 6 (153 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yep, just happened. As much money as the game makes, why are missing buttons still an issue 4 years later? FFS.

Message 6 of 6 (139 Views)