Conquest Bug: Win 20 battles with Nihilus and Sion only counts if they survive

by Kahzgul

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Conquest Bug: Win 20 battles with Nihilus and Sion only counts if they survive

★★★★★ Newbie

For the current conquest, the global feat "War Made Manifest" states "Win 20 battles with Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion in your squad." In the past, feats with this wording meant that they had to be in your starting lineup, but did not have to survive the battle for this feat to grant credit. This time, however, credit is only granted if they both survive. that seems to be a bug.

Message 1 of 12 (1,310 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Conquest Bug: Win 20 battles with Nihilus and Sion only counts if they survi

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @Kahzgul 

Thank you for your report. This has been flagged to the team for further investigation.

View in thread

Message 9 of 12 (983 Views)

All Replies

Re: Conquest Bug: Win 20 battles with Nihilus and Sion only counts if they survi

★★★ Novice

Same. Not getting credit for battles they compete in, please clarify.

Message 2 of 12 (1,297 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Seeing the same. Consistent wording for feats shouldn't be difficult by now.

Message 3 of 12 (1,291 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I also had this happen - DN / Sion did not survive, but were in starting squad, and did not get credit for the win.

Message 4 of 12 (1,283 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Kahzgul Literally just asked same question
Message 5 of 12 (1,277 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just had this issue so waste energy and time, not the first time this sloppiness and laziness has been seen in description Frown

Message 6 of 12 (1,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ditto for me too. Wonder if it is a mistake or on purpose.  either way, a frustrating part of the current conquest.  either correct the details to mention survival of Nihlus and Sion or give us the credit....or I guess they are taking the third approach and not giving a d**m about it.

Message 7 of 12 (993 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Jedeyemaster Just to add, the question is, do I spend energy boosting up Sion and Nihlus or focus on other toons...geez frustrating
Message 8 of 12 (991 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @Kahzgul 

Thank you for your report. This has been flagged to the team for further investigation.

Message 9 of 12 (984 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had this issue as well. 

Message 10 of 12 (912 Views)