Re: Conquest Bonus Battle

by theETAAB5

Original Post

★★ Novice

I just noticed this issue in the current Conquest.  Tier 1 bonus battle some times does not give any rewards.  I would say of the 15 battles I have done, half the time I got nothing, 2 times I got currency and about 6 times I got just a datacron.  No longer getting the currency and datacron rewarded on occasions.

Message 11 of 18 (269 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

This is working as designed. We reviewed all Datacron feedback and changed it in Update 8/31. A short explanation can be found here.
There is no longer a guarantee of the Datacron drop.

If you have already collected the max amount of Data-caches, you will not receive any additional rewards.

Message 12 of 18 (548 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please read what I've written.

This is not about Datacrons.

Message 13 of 18 (245 Views)

★★ Novice

Over half the time you end up getting NO REWRDS AT ALL!!!  You should at minimum get some currency and if you are lucky maybe you will also get a datacron.  Test and fix your POS.  I am in software development, to you regression test at all?

Message 14 of 18 (234 Views)

★★ Novice

And I just read the link you provided and see nothing in there regarding a change to the bonus battle in tier 1 where you would get NO REWARDS.  Please post the paragraph that references this.  We should get crystals for the amount I have been spending for conquest energy refreshes and getting nothing here

Message 15 of 18 (231 Views)

★★ Novice

Check and see if you are maxed out on datacron currency.  I was and that is why I was not getting atleast currency rewarded.  Maybe support should have asked that instead of giving us a useless link

Message 16 of 18 (219 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No.  I am not maxed out on currency, nor was I at the time of my original post.

This post is NOT about DATACRONS.

This post is about getting NO REWARDS AT ALL.

@EA_Gunner please read from the beginning.

Message 17 of 18 (206 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

3 weeks, and still no answer.

Message 18 of 18 (191 Views)