Connection problem

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nVidia GTX 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? LOADORR
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Nothing
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? The screen freezes and it disconnects me and says connection timed out/lost.
What should be happening instead? Connecting to the match properly
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just check what happens when someone connects

Connection timed out problem happens every 3 games while connecting to match. This has been going since you first launched the game. You keep updating skins and gameplay but not the quality of the game.

Message 1 of 5 (249 Views)

Re: Connection problem

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@LOADORRI've been having the same issues. Since before season 2, but now it's gotten worse than it was before. Definitely not my internet, because I play a lot of online games and never disconnect.

With this I get a lot of code:leaf and code:net, getting kicked out mid-game or even the lobby when trying to find a game. I search for a game, then instead of finding one, it says "Unavailable" and then kicks me out, code:leaf.

I hope they fix this soon because it makes me wanna play this less and less and I actually spent money on this game too.

Message 2 of 5 (228 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@LOADORR This is happening to almost everyone on my friends list.
Message 3 of 5 (208 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@LOADORRI've been having the same problem. When i try to play a game it will either say party not ready or connecting to match and it will make that game sound making it seem like it actually joining in. This has lasted for about 30mins at one point before it said connection timed/ lost. I haven't been able to play a single game this entire day. This started a couple of days after season 2 along with multiple other problems.

I use a console (PS4)

Message 4 of 5 (172 Views)

★★ Novice

Been getting this issue on my PC for a week. Same two error codes, happens 20 - 50 times before I can even get in a game, then when I do I get kicked out 2mins in.

On PC and Xbox One....

Message 5 of 5 (151 Views)