Connection issues after update

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8s
OS Version Ios14.
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 519-515-521
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Keep getting connection lost. Can turn wifi off an data kicks in and sometimes it fixes issue but then sometimes it does complete restart of game. Issue started after latest update. Dont have any wifi issues in any other games or doing anything else on my phone. Only happens in this game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know thats what your techs are for
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

No pics

Message 1 of 3 (162 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connection issues after update

EA Live QV Team

Hi @pieeater420 and sorry to hear that.

We have checked the logs available to us and cannot find a reason for your connection issues on Saturday.

Can you please follow our troubleshooting guide to try and fix the connection issue whenever you run into it. Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (112 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I have the same issue. Last few days it has restarted 3 times, 2 of them were after I sent a team into battle in GAC and the other in DS GEO TB. I have a feeling CG won't fix this tbh, despite it being one of the biggest issues currently.

Message 2 of 3 (135 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @pieeater420 and sorry to hear that.

We have checked the logs available to us and cannot find a reason for your connection issues on Saturday.

Can you please follow our troubleshooting guide to try and fix the connection issue whenever you run into it. Hope this helps!

Message 3 of 3 (113 Views)