Connection issues 24 Oct 2018

by CG_MindTricks

Original Post

Re: Connection issues 24 Oct 2018

★★★★ Apprentice

Can't do TB battles, can't climb in arena, now lost attempts at both and possible lost stars in TB, this is messed up and requires compensation! Everything else seems to work.

Screenshot_20181024-135840_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20181024-123631_Heroes.jpg
Message 11 of 30 (606 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Lost a PvP win and lost a TB battle...need some compensation please. Out a top three spot in PvP and my guild lost the TB battle points
Message 12 of 30 (596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It wont even let me sign in now. I uninstalled and reinstalled, and its stuck in a loop of saying i need to reload, then it will have me sign into google play, and then it will give me error 10.0 and have me restart, where it then tells me to reload the game due to being signed in onto a new device (the one im always using)

Didnt have any issues before this update, and im really hoping we get compensated for all the * its doing

Message 13 of 30 (595 Views)

★ Novice

After over 4 hours im finally back in the game... having lost all my bonus energies etc.. vital to the kotor panic farm.. 

Im royally pissed.

How will we be compensated for this infuriating issue?

Message 14 of 30 (593 Views)

★ Novice

The same here, lost one arena try, it crashed. At one fleet battle victory it crashed and i didnt climb. Connection so slow it just crahes. I even bettet not even try ar the moment, but i lost some 2-3 fleet battles because of that

Message 15 of 30 (587 Views)

★ Novice

Server down numerous times

Message 16 of 30 (583 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Ohhh my daaays! This is so frustrating! No completion of Daily Activities - so lose out there.
No Territory Battles... lose out there.
No collection of gear, mods, etc, etc... so lose out there.
No chance of completing Revan... so lose out there.
No energy collection...so lose out there.
No completion of Arenas/GW...so lose out there.

And if you do get to battle the game freezes half way through... but you lose that attempt with no reward?!

Our Guild (& seemingly many others) has lost out BIG! 
You get the picture. Ha.

To top it all off... you can't get to the Forum from the game to report this mess!! 

Thanks for the update but...Sigh... Frown

Message 17 of 30 (583 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is not good! Although I am patient, many of us have things we want to do in and out of the game... but because of this massive inconvenience and we probably won’t get compensated for our lost time.

Regards

Not happy
Message 18 of 30 (573 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks alot just sat for an hour in haat to finish phase 4 and instead of my damage I get a restart message thanks for screwing me right over 

Message 19 of 30 (572 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lost my hpit and haat rewards due to this on going error. Guess that is another set of gear I am going to miss out on. Typical!!

Message 20 of 30 (561 Views)