Connection error when view characters

by Disl3x10

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connection error when view characters

★★ Novice

When i try to see my characters, I get a connection error, and I don't finish loading the properties of the character I choose, I can play and do anything else or event without problems, but I can't see the characters from anywhere. 

Which makes it impossible for me to improve them or make changes to them. 

D9821C30-09AD-4666-9912-12B64C0DBB32.jpeg
Screenshot_2022-09-19-19-33-51-48_ea8b9242944f91dd81d89dfbdfd99883.jpg
Message 1 of 9 (289 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connection error when view characters

EA Live QV Team

It looks like this is a device-related issue since it works for you on another device. Please try a completely fresh reinstall of the game. We would also suggest disabling any other software that might interfere and closing all background apps.

Here are some more tips that might help you: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (178 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Disl3x10, and sorry to hear that.

What is your ally code so that we can take a look?

Message 2 of 9 (273 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommandU mean my user id?

Message 3 of 9 (266 Views)

EA Live QV Team

No, not your player ID. I mean your ally code: How to find your STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes Ally Code

Message 4 of 9 (260 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When I pulse on collection, I can see my list of characters, but when selecting one to modify their items, that's when the error appears, my ally code is 753-957-828

Message 5 of 9 (244 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the ally code! We've checked your account and didn't spot anything that could point us in the right direction. Does the error occur only on a specific character? We can see that you upgraded POGGLE THE LESSER today and equipped some gear on HERA SYNDULLA, so it appears to work at least for some characters.

Message 6 of 9 (233 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh, yes, those improvements I have been able to make from my old mobile, which I have tried from there this noon andOh, yes, those improvements I have been able to make from my old mobile, which I have tried from there this noon and it has worked for me. 

Message 7 of 9 (226 Views)

★★ Novice

Screenshots of error

Screenshot_2022-09-21-20-59-00-88_ea8b9242944f91dd81d89dfbdfd99883.jpg
Screenshot_2022-09-21-20-58-51-39_ea8b9242944f91dd81d89dfbdfd99883.jpg
Message 8 of 9 (208 Views)

EA Live QV Team

It looks like this is a device-related issue since it works for you on another device. Please try a completely fresh reinstall of the game. We would also suggest disabling any other software that might interfere and closing all background apps.

Here are some more tips that might help you: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Message 9 of 9 (179 Views)