Re: Connection error in battles

by EA_Gunner

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was able to replicate this on iOS easily. Turn on airplane mode and disable wifi. Then just tap on different screens until you get connection error. After hitting ok, you get the account switch message. Seems new with the Game Center change from the title update.

Message 11 of 28 (529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_GunnerI am able to replicate this issue as well. I am logged in through Game Center and it happens reliably during TW after entering a battle and turning on airplane mode. I get a connection error. Then upon turning Airplane mode off, I see the modal to switch to a guest mode user. Clicking switch restarts the game and I end up logged back in as me but I auto-loose the battle. I have tried restarting the app as well to no avail.

Message 12 of 28 (502 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Gunner I have the same problem. I go to airplane mode in tw and get the «connection error» message right away (usually it comes up after finishing the battle». I turn off airplane mode and then I get a «game switch» message asking if I want to switch to a «Wen Qualto» guest account at level 1. Then the game crashes. Happens every time I go to airplane mode, even if in cantina. I have never had this issue before.
Message 13 of 28 (488 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue. I trying using airplane mode and it boots me. It applies whenever I use airplane mode. Note I have iOS .

Message 14 of 28 (476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

have the same issue on IOS.

TK / Cpit or basic squad arena. Happens everywhere. 

Message 15 of 28 (447 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey folks.

Can I get some ally codes to check for the logs? And if you remember the date and timeframe it occurred, it would be useful as well. Thank you.

Message 16 of 28 (426 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here. My ally code is 

341298737, I’ve tried several times over the last couple of hours

Message 17 of 28 (416 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ally code 149776224.

I just tested it in GW at ~9:20am est and the issue still exists.

Message 18 of 28 (389 Views)

★ Novice

I just reproduced it ~11:15 CDT Ally code is 532-952-234

Message 19 of 28 (351 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

We flagged the report and are investigating the source.

Message 20 of 28 (1,463 Views)