[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone SE
OS Version 15.5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 848-424-572
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I lost network connection during a fight in Challenge Pit. If this happens, usually you can poceed with the fight. When you are able to reconnect sometime after the fight the result was written to the database. This time I got a connection error after pressing the first button after I lost the connection After i reestablished the connection I got a warning to confirm a change of player to my Game center account. The game has to be restarted. I can just offer the German screenshot Thank you
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I can rproduce the problem by switching into airplane mode during the battle- same error in troup arena Tested with Wi-fi and mobile connection
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

Thanks for the support

It sems that there more people with the same problem:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/vfq0p1/cg_needs_to_fix_this/

IMG_1931.png
IMG_1930.png
Message 1 of 28 (1,478 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connection error in battles

EA Live QV Team

We flagged the report and are investigating the source.

View in thread

Message 20 of 28 (1,467 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @sainthuck1 

Did you experience the issues before or after the Hotfix: 06/17/2022?

Message 2 of 28 (1,451 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Gunner 

thanks for the reply.

It happened the first time, today. But I did not try before.

I am quite sure that the hotfix is installed.

Best regards

Message 3 of 28 (1,443 Views)

EA Live QV Team

We attempted to replicate your report on our site but were unable to find any issues. Feel free to try our Basic Troubleshooting Guide.

Message 4 of 28 (1,400 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Today I had a similar problem, again.

Similar because it did not happened during a battle. I was in a building where I had no Wi-Fi and lost mobile connection. After I got mobile connection, again the game wanted to switch to a different account

Message 5 of 28 (1,389 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The Troubleshooting guide was not helpfull.

Resterting the device was th first I tried.

Message 6 of 28 (1,380 Views)

★★★ Novice

Can confirm the same thing just happened to at least one member of my guild.  A connection error on a TW battle, so he restarted game.  Went into a second TW battle, won it, and got another error, this time asking him if he wanted to confirm loading his game account.

Message 7 of 28 (1,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get this error every time I turn on airplane mode during a battle. Which I often do to avoid preloading. Please investigate 

Message 8 of 28 (1,354 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem with IOS. When you go into airplane mode it prompts to game switch and restarts the app. Started after the last update. 

Message 9 of 28 (1,343 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was able to replicate this bug twice in arena by entering battle, turning on airplane mode, playing the battle and waiting for the connection error.  First time it came up immediately.  Second time was halfway through the battle.  One of the times it said I was about to log into my account (the one I was already on).  The other time asked if I wanted to switch to someone else's!  Scary stuff.  No option to cancel either, so I force closed the app. 

Message 10 of 28 (1,334 Views)