Connection Lost/Expired Session

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? OnePlus 8
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 934435928
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug After battles are finished no matter what connection I'm on, be it WiFi or mobile network the game will populate a session has expired message. The latest one has cost me my HSTR 1st place rewards.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game with a OnePlus 8 on the T-Mobile network and wifi.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Bug happens quite often when playing the game, usually affects arena battles and costs me crystals to refresh.  I can trigger the bug more ofteb by minimizing the game and opening another application.  When I switch back any in game menu will trigger the crash or the game will continue to run.  It has cost me crystals and raid rewards now and should be addressed.

Screenshot_20200804-203034.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (287 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connection Lost/Expired Session

EA Live QV Team

Hi @abc1961854846 and sorry this has effected you in game.

Occasionally this can appear if the game is sent to the background for some time and then you attempt to play again. We would recommend not putting the game to the background when you are in a battle or receiving rewards.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (241 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @abc1961854846 and sorry this has effected you in game.

Occasionally this can appear if the game is sent to the background for some time and then you attempt to play again. We would recommend not putting the game to the background when you are in a battle or receiving rewards.

Message 2 of 3 (242 Views)

★★ Guide
I've run into this and have not switched apps. Sometimes it happens after the loading wheel pops up for a bit. Then I get this error. 
Message 3 of 3 (216 Views)