Re: Connection Error: 9.0.

by concreteman65

Original Post

Connection Error: 9.0.

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Nils

I keep receiving the (connection error: 9.0.) message when I am playing at home with a stable wifi connection. I use an android mobile device Samsung Galaxy S7 to play the game on. The message will pop up at different times when I'm playing like when I first log into the game or when I've been on for a couple of hours. The message will show up at least one time per day if not more. It is starting to get really frustrating especially when I'm losing light side/dark side energy, cantina energy, or an arena attempt because of it. Why does this error come up all the time?
Message 1 of 8 (741 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I get it with my RCA Victor.

Message 2 of 8 (702 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Concretman65,

I hope you don't me taking point on this.

I apologize for your issue, as I use various Wireless connections to play on my own SWGOH account I have also come across this error message, especially if I use public Wifi etc. 

Would you mind clarifying if you connect your device to different networks throughout the day and if you encounter this issue on the various networks. 

We also have some troubleshooting steps available for android devices if care to look into them:

http://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android

Please let us know how you get on.

Hey @quixtus,

Would you mind sending us a screenshot of the error message on your device? Standard smile

I'm glad to see you found your way back on the forms, it's great to see active users like yourself. 

Thanks,

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 3 of 8 (689 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA ROGER

No matter if I stay at home all day long on my wifi network or if I switch wifi networks throughout the day the message will appear at least once per day.
Screenshot_20160820-142712.png
Message 4 of 8 (673 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for getting back to me with the clarifications, have you had the time to look at the steps in the article provided above? 

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 5 of 8 (654 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes and I've tried all the possible remedies listed there.
Message 6 of 8 (650 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am still having problems with with the connection error coming up.
Message 7 of 8 (601 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My screenshot would be identical, same exact message, sometimes the contact takes me here, usually not.

It took me here again this time, but I had to search to get where I could log in to get here.

It does also do it most often if I change characters of before a battle, especially if I update a mod... 

Yeah.... Mods... *Sigh*

Anyhow, without going into all of those problems, it happens more often if I try to do things other than go right to battle.

Message 8 of 8 (467 Views)