Connection Error 237 after respawn

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Alphonsis
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. AshTailFox, MetaOz
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Caustic, Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. North of Thunderdome
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was being respawned by a squad mate at a beacon
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? First of the day
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17.02.19 12:00 PM PST
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't rotate the camera, i can only move using WASD, crouch, punch, and ping. I can't jump, use abilities, etc.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to move around
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? no idea

I was being respawned by a squad mate, while I was still in the jumpship view, the game lagged a little (I saw the red cnxn error icon) then when I dropped I was stuck with 'Connection Error 237' and I couldn't rotate my character via the mouse.

Message 1 of 11 (5,179 Views)

Re: Connection Error 237 after respawn

★★ Guide

If you die and respawn again it fixes it on xbox1 anyway 

Message 2 of 11 (4,715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had this error with Season 3. After respawn, I cannot aim or use my mouse. I can only use directional keys. My hud view disappears and 2 bars appear top and bottom and on the top written Connection Error 237

Message 3 of 11 (2,421 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Do not let this topic die, the bug still didn't get fixed. I just died and got a lag spike while being respawned from the airship, and the error happened. And still no fix since game release.

Message 4 of 11 (2,189 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem!

I start the game normally, i connect to the Frankfurt servers 1 and 2 and i try to play, and when i start the match i play like 1 or 2 mins and the fkin server kicks me automatically?

Like wtf? Whole fkin day i try to play a match without being kicked. And it tells me that my net isn't working which it is. I can play CSGO normally, no lag spikes no kicks, everything is normal.

I try to play this game and this * thing for the whole day.

FIX IT EA!

Message 5 of 11 (2,172 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nice respawn 

What a * bug

Message 6 of 11 (1,884 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, I got the same error.

And I see: this issue exists for more than one year without a fix... awesome EA.
As I left the game, I received an abandon penalty. If people encounter an error, EA should at least remove this penalty.

Message 7 of 11 (1,683 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hi I got this error today on my last game with this I recieve a penalty
so please fix this error please
Message 8 of 11 (1,633 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello guys today i had the same problem my teammates respawned me Than i can't move, only look around and the game show at the top of the screen the connection error 237 sign

Message 9 of 11 (1,468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@CringeCocaine have you tried to turn off texture streaming budget...the game looks ugly then but its a possible fix

Message 10 of 11 (1,308 Views)