Connecting Screen never ends

by Kalg5

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connecting Screen never ends

★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After pushing X at the loading screen, the game turns to a grey screen and the top right corner states it is “connecting” However this the circle in the middle endlessly cycles and never really loads to the main menu.
What happens when the bug occurs? After pushing X at the loading screen, the game turns to a grey screen and the top right corner states it is “connecting” However this the circle in the middle endlessly cycles and never really loads to the main menu.
What do you expect to see? Make the game you took my money for work. Compensate me for the inconvenience and the ridicule I recieved from my friends when I tried to show them your game. Rest assured, they were left with quite the inpression of your product.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here The Game itself
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:00 PM
What is your time zone? PNT (MST) - GMT - 7:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Kalg5
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

After pushing X at the loading screen, the game turns to a grey screen and the top right corner states it is “connecting”

However this the circle in the middle endlessly cycles and never really loads to the main menu.

Message 1 of 9 (4,378 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gray Screen

EA NHL Team

This issue is already being tracked in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Stuck-on-connection-screen-with-gray-buffering-circle-in-...

Please comment further in that thread.

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (3,733 Views)

All Replies

Re: Connecting Screen never ends

Community Manager
Message 2 of 9 (4,289 Views)

Gray Screen

★★★ Newbie

Hello world, I have deleted and re installed NHL 19 three separate times and I keep getting a gray connecting screen... does anyone know how to fix it so I can play the game?

Message 3 of 9 (4,235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ea doesn't care. 

Message 4 of 9 (4,099 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Has anyone figured this out !?!? EA just doesn't try it seems to help anyone have a solution I am really desperate I bought the game twice once on disc once on PSN store I just can't believe they haven't fixed it.

Message 5 of 9 (3,775 Views)

EA NHL Team

This issue is already being tracked in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Stuck-on-connection-screen-with-gray-buffering-circle-in-...

Please comment further in that thread.

Message 6 of 9 (3,734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can’t play any offline hut challenges it’s pissing me off I’m about ready to just be done with the game

Message 7 of 9 (3,536 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same with me .. 

Message 8 of 9 (3,526 Views)

Re: Connecting Screen never ends

★★★ Novice

Everytime i have loaded ea access i get stuck on a grey page or a grey page with 3 titles in top left "Whats new" "My account" and "Games" when i scroll down on my analogue stick i can go onto one of these headings but as soon as i click A it all goes grey. I have tried factory reseting, hard reseting and normal reseting my xbox at least 10xs. I have unsubscribed and resubscribed twice and i have uninstalled and installed the game over 20 times in the past 3 days. I sat with xbox and ea help both had no way to fix it i have done all troubleshooting and even checked my wifi. All to no prevail. I asked my friend to log into my account on his xbox and it worked perfectly but for some reason whether its and old or new account my Ea acces will not load on my Xbox does anyone have any solution to this. Sorry for image quality * phone. I am in south africa on xbox one.

Message 9 of 9 (3,173 Views)