Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? keema-v
Date/time issue occurred 01/09/2019 16:00
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Results are not counting for user games, instead they are being replaced by the real life results. The affected users are not receiving xp in game for these games.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create connected franchise with more than one user, play a preseason game and then when everyone is done advance the week. Some results from the first week will be rewritten to the real life result rather than the one the user played
What happens when the bug occurs? No xp gained by users/results rewritten
What do you expect to see? in game results with correct box scores
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Created connected franchise with more than one user, play a preseason game and then when everyone is done advance the week. Some results from the first week will be rewritten to the real life result rather than the one the user played.

Results are not counting for user games, instead they are being replaced by the real life results. The affected users are not receiving xp in game for these games.

Message 1 of 18 (991 Views)

Franchise Bug

★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 09/01/2019. 2032
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Summarize your bug Cloud Franchise mode not counting win.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After completing first preseason game.
What happens when the bug occurs? I tried this three times. I completed and won first preseason game on franchise and when it sends me back to franchise home, my coach did not receive any xp and it shows no score for my game or win. When clicking to play the game again it says no longer available. This forced me to jump to the next week where the reporter says I lost and none of my actual stats were recorded.
What do you expect to see? XP For coach, win counted for team and actual stats recorded.

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? BlastedOne
Date/time issue occurred 09/01/2019 / 2032
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Summarize your bug Franchise mode not recording game scores or stats.
How often does the bug occur

? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In franchise mode after completing first preseason game.
What happens when the bug occurs? I completed and won first preseason game on franchise and when it sent me back to franchise home, my coach did not receive any xp and it shows no score for my game or win. When clicking to play the game again it says no longer available. This forced me to jump to the next week where the reporter says I lost and none of my actual stats were recorded. I tried this three times.
What do you expect to see? XP for coach, stats counted, and win recorded.

Message 2 of 18 (1,268 Views)

Franchise mode cloud issue

★★★ Newbie

Started a cloud franchise on madden 20, chose to utilize real time rosters. I play a game in preseason, but it doesn’t save my gameplay afterward defaults to real life score. What’s point of being able play if it won’t save the stats and progression made? Because of it goals and such don’t get met. Is this a bug or how system is designed if I want real time roster will I not be able to play games and save my own progression ever?

Message 3 of 18 (935 Views)

Re: Franchise Bug

★★★ Novice

Franchise is completely bugged. First game it recorded my score wrong, second game it even recorded my win as a loss. Cannot play like that.

Message 4 of 18 (1,164 Views)

★★★ Novice

What happen is that the results we play get overwritten by real-life results. My 31:0 against the bears got overwritten with 23:13, which is what the Panthers scored in real life in week 1.

Message 5 of 18 (1,156 Views)

Re: Franchise mode cloud issue

★ Novice

We found it sometimes saved the correct result and sometimes just completely over wrote it, didnt seem to be any reason for which result happened

Message 6 of 18 (899 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@VDeegan27 I’m having the same issue in a connected franchise. Writing over my preseason with the real preseason results and not giving me the xp, goals or stats I achieved
Message 7 of 18 (1,117 Views)

Re: Connected Franchise Preseason Results Bug

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue. My played games get rewritten with real life scores. I get no xp, goals, or stats other than the real life stats

Message 8 of 18 (875 Views)

Cloud franchise preseason bug

★★★ Newbie

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Anthrax821
Date/time issue occurred 9/6/19
Summarize your bug Whenever we play a preseason game the real life scores are recorded instead of the madden scores. Therefore any stats, goals, xp earned are not being counted. I have tried creating new seasons and run into the same problem each time.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run an online connected franchise. Start in week 1 preseason. Use real life rosters. Play a game and advance.
What happens when the bug occurs? Real life scores and stats are used instead Of the scores and stats earned in madden
What do you expect to see? The stats and scores used are the ones from the game I played, not the real nfl game

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Anthrax821
Date/time issue occurred 9/6/19
Summarize your bug Whenever we play a preseason game the real life scores are recorded instead of the madden scores. Therefore any stats, goals, xp earned are not being counted. I have tried creating new seasons and run into the same problem each time.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run an online connected franchise. Start in week 1 preseason. Use real life rosters. Play a game and advance.
What happens when the bug occurs? Real life scores and stats are used instead Of the scores and stats earned in madden
What do you expect to see? The stats and scores used are the ones from the game I played, not the real nfl game

Message 9 of 18 (886 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please we need change weather in games franchise cloud. Why no option of changes?. We need changes the weather and no can. Please introduce option change weather in franchise. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 10 of 18 (1,095 Views)