Problem with franchise mode / cloud - my result x real-life result

by Heriotos87

Original Post

Problem with franchise mode / cloud - my result x real-life result

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i have a franchise mode (cloud) issue with result, can you somebody help?

I (commisioner) play game and the result will be what i play, but brother play game and result will be real life result - example i play for Ravens and win 20:12 and result will be same, but brother win 23:7 and result is same like in real life, when Saints lose to Vikings 34:25 i think...

Is it because i create franchise "use real-life roster" (include stats etc.) ? 

In this season i have in preseason week ca. 73 players, but the results are real-life and stats too...

When i decide create franchise "use custom roster" , then i have ca. 58 players...

Can somebody help me?

Thanks a lot

Tomáš

Message 11 of 18 (583 Views)

Re: Franchise Bug

★★★ Newbie

Franchise mode force close

Everytime I try to load a game it closes the game and send me to my Xbox dashboard... The game is unplayable only mode that works is MUT. 

Message 12 of 18 (787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue on Xbox ; after I win the game it will give me loss , no xp, and stats are wrong as well . Get this fixed ASAP it’s so frustrating 

Message 13 of 18 (659 Views)

★ Novice

Having the same problem with ps4. Never been so disappointed in Madden/EA. Have only played about 4 times since it came out because of this bug. Really would like my money back... I've had every Madden since 93...

Message 14 of 18 (549 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same issue with my preseason games. Has anyone made it to the regular season is this still an issue?

Message 15 of 18 (484 Views)

Re: Connected Franchise Preseason Results Bug

★ Novice

I'm getting this in a single-player league on PC, too. Every time I advance the week it shows a score already recorded for the upcoming game in the to-do list and the results of the game don't matter. Players and coach don't get XP awarded for winning the game if the real-life result was a loss. Don't know why anyone would be playing video game football just to have their results overwritten by something that already happened in real life.

Message 16 of 18 (413 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can't believe this was an issue in september & it still is in feb 2020, all those weekly hourlong updates & they couldn't fix this😩🤦🏾

Message 17 of 18 (392 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having this problem as well. It's really fustrating

Message 18 of 18 (374 Views)