Confusing verbiage and expected output of Ultra Credit Pack purchase

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S7
OS Version Android 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 161-196-665
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I purchased the Ultra Credit Pack expecting to receive MUCH more in credits that I received. This was due to what I believe is confusing wording in the "Potential Item and Material Drop" description.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? .
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

I went to the Store to purchase an Ultra Credit Pack that allows the purchase 17 credit data cards each with a displayed range of value of 1.19M-3.57M credits at a cost of 1120 crystals. I purchased the Ultra credit Pack and to my surprise, each card opened was only 70k credits each. I quickly reread the details of the card and noticed in print on the right side of the screen and noticed that each card minimum is only 70k credits. I was expecting somewhere along the lines of 20M credits (1.19M x 17) and only received ~1.19M credits. I know where I went wrong here as the stated total amounts of all 17 cards possible range from 1.19M credits to 3.57M credits. I'm not sure how many others have had the same misunderstanding but I would ask that the wording be stated better to better meet customer expectations. I called EA and to my satisfaction was compensated for my troubles and I am extremely happy with EA for that but just wanted to report this so that other customers don't have the same potential issues.

Message 1 of 1 (160 Views)