Re: Confirmation Email fails to appear in inbox

by Shinerplunderer

Original Post

Confirmation Email fails to appear in inbox

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Asus
OS Version Android 6
What is your Player ID?
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Each time I attempt to attach C&C rivals to one email address it fails, to another it doesn't
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia, Other
Country Philippines

I had trouble linking my game to one of my Email address. Each time I try to link it, a confirmation Email never appears. I recalled asking to have my account that is tied to this be deleted. I only wanted to have all Tiberium Alliances related details deleted. On another Email address it works fine.

Message 1 of 3 (288 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Shinerplunderer thanks for reaching out. Sorry you're facing this issue. Have you checked your spam or junk folder for the email that is not working? Also when you enter that email address, can you make sure there is no space at the end? Thanks!

Message 2 of 3 (268 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Its neither in the spam or junk folder. I never receive the promo when I use my first Email address. That email address is tied to a Tiberium Alliance account named Mirroredhunter, I asked for the account to be deleted. That is I did not realize it would affect C&C rivals. Also this account that I'm using is not the one I play in either Tiberium Alliances nor C&C rivals. I have a different account for that purpose, and both are tied to the same email address.

Message 3 of 3 (263 Views)