Compulsory ads + Missing Build Items + Longer career shifts

by nightzelgames

Original Post

Highlighted

Compulsory ads + Missing Build Items + Longer career shifts

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7+
OS Version iOS 12.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003506500536
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play the game and you'll see!
What do you expect to see? It fixed ASAP
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region South America
Country Brasil
Additional feedback

Player @nightzel (me) has noticed a very sly change to The Sims Mobile – forced advertisements. He sent us a YouTube video where, after travelling between Neighborhoods for a couple of times he was forced to watch an advertisement before entering the neighborhood of his choice.

You can check out this addition in the video below – we’ve timed the video to begin at 6:25 where the ad popped out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=385&v=Knl76uUvCYU

However, that’s not all that The Sims Mobile Team has done with ads in the game. Remember the ability to earn additional currency points by watching ads after completing a particular event? Well, the game now forces you to watch an ad and get the bonus currency without having the ability to not watch an ad and get the standard rewards.

________

This has been happening to my game for more than 1 month and it is consuming lots of mobile data that is really expensive in my country!

Also,several bugs are happening since yesterday's update (check out my twitter feed: www.twitter.com/nightzel), like: 3 interior wallpaper, 1 exterior wallpaper, 1 wooden floor are missing, and sims that have better traits on specific careers are taking longer time to finish their shifts when compared to sims that have traits that are not that better in specific careers and have their shifts faster.....

Message 1 of 1 (251 Views)