Completing Objectives Before Getting Aspiration

by Erisine

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Completing Objectives Before Getting Aspiration

★★ Novice

Certain aspeiration objectives should be auto-completed if they have already been done before getting assigned them.

The most noticeable one that I've encountered is the Child-age Popularity aspiration step that requires you to get a BFF.  If you -already- have a BFF before getting to this step, it's not completable. 

Message 1 of 5 (816 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Completing Objectives Before Getting Aspiration

[ Edited ]
Hero

You can only have one BFF.

So I guess that would be the main issue here.

They are aware of that since this bugs out several aspirations.

EDIT: 

You can now have more than one BFF (not at the same time but after each other) 

If there are further aspiration issues, please post here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Aspirations-not-fulfilling/td-p/50...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (781 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

I've noticed a similar thing with certain career objectives. (i.e. 0/4 Friends when sim has 1 or more friends)

I found that interacting with the friend on the phone, computer or in person seems to update the objective correctly.. Let us know if this is the same with aspiration objectives. Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (811 Views)

Hero

Actually I'm not so sure this is a bug.

They didn't have the aspiration at the time and since you can change aspiration, why should it fulfill it if I've done something ages ago ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (809 Views)

★★ Novice

Well, it recognizes some completed objectives, like skill gains.

Speaking to the pre-existing BFF does not update the aspiration -- at least, not in my case.

I raised a second child up to 'Good Friend' status and did not get the BFF option.

Message 4 of 5 (741 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

You can only have one BFF.

So I guess that would be the main issue here.

They are aware of that since this bugs out several aspirations.

EDIT: 

You can now have more than one BFF (not at the same time but after each other) 

If there are further aspiration issues, please post here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Aspirations-not-fulfilling/td-p/50...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (782 Views)