Re: Completed collections not showing

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Completed collections not showing

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung note 8
OS Version Idk
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I bought all the fresh start bathroom collection. All 4 pieces are colored green and in my bathroom. However it only shows that I've bought 3/4 and does not show the collection as completed
What do you expect to see? 4/4 completed for this collection
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Usa
Additional feedback

Message 1 of 5 (551 Views)

★★★ Pro
@lucy83c you get all four pieces complimentary just for playing the game. It is a complete collection. I'm not sure I understand what your problem is. I do however know that for some reason even in my game if I want to change the color, it makes me pay for it sometimes. Is this your problem?
Message 2 of 5 (532 Views)

That indeed is strange @lucy83c, I don't know if you're open to it, but if you want you could try buying another one of the items to see if that will trigger it.

@givememore86 the little item counter that says how many you have of the collection says 3/4 instead of 4/4.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 5 (482 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 oh that makes sense. But it doesn't make sense that I have to pay for colors to unlock even though they were unlocked when I started playing the game. But I do notice that they lock colors that you previously unlocked. It's super frustrating, especially when they're asking for simcash.
Message 4 of 5 (468 Views)

Definitely @givememore86 I remember having to pay for items my Sim was wearing the day they added swatches. But I don't think it's related to this bug report.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 5 (447 Views)