Original Post

Completed 67 daily challenges in 1 day?

★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region Australia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Anthem
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.05.19
Summarize your bug Theres only 5-6 challenges so its impossible to do more than that in 1 day, some how on my monthly gold challenge it says i have completed 67/80 daily challenges???
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get rid of this question, we shouldnt be asked this and its shows you are * at your job.
What happens when the bug occurs? I had my monthly silver challenge pop up about 10 times during a stronghold saying it was done over and over
What should be happening instead? The game works

Somehow managed to do 67/80 daily challenges for my Monthly Gold challenge in less than a day.

Message 1 of 6 (229 Views)

Re: Completed 67 daily challenges in 1 day?

★ Apprentice

This has been happening on PC as well since the May 30th downtime. Finished the daily challenges for Monthly Gold in one day.

It would seem that every time you meet the conditions of a daily challenge it counts again even though you have already completed them for that day.

Just go with it, the Monthly Challenges were made easier by accident as a result of this bug.

Message 2 of 6 (208 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It happens to all challenges. They can "recomplete" until u go to another location or dungeon. Meanwhile I succeed to complete "monthly bronze" about 8 times in a row :D

Message 3 of 6 (198 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also happening to me.

I have fully completed the Monthly Gold Challenge (80/16) in spite of not having completed anywhere near the required sub-challenges. Also my Storm Gear Challenge completed 12/12 when I had only completed 3/12

Message 4 of 6 (139 Views)

★ Apprentice

PC, having both the challenge and gear complete.

With gear it seems one event triggers the whole tier finishing, but only one gear item per event.

With dailies/weeklies ... an event once completed, counts again and again as if it were not removed from the to do list. Visually it is gone, but it is happy to "finish" as many times as you re-meet the criteria.

Message 5 of 6 (127 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I literally completed the weekly, silver and gold all in one session, without having completed most of the dailies. All while soloing three or four outlaw event spawns that were right next to each other..

Thought at first it was a visual glitch, but after logging out and back in, it still showed complete, and the MW ember counter reflected the rewards for completion.

I suppose I'm an overachiever now, having completed the monthly challenges by the 3rd of the month.  LOL

It'll be nice not to have to micromanage those challenges the rest of the month, but definitely something to be put on the fix list.

Message 6 of 6 (102 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help