Community file download error - owner deleted files

by LanzeraND

Original Post

Re: Community file download error - owner deleted files

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I have tried that including uninstalling the game and re-installing and still no luck. I even restarted my modem to see if it was my modem.
Message 71 of 91 (1,676 Views)

Betreff: Error when downloading community files

★★★ Newbie
already managed to solve? I have the same problem .
Message 72 of 91 (2,003 Views)

Community rosters ps4

★★★ Newbie

It won’t let me download any community rosters says they have all be deleted by the user any suggestions? 

Message 73 of 91 (1,379 Views)

Betreff: Error when downloading community files

★★★★★ Newbie

This still is not fixed. It has been over a week since users have not been able to download community files. Does no one at EA know how to fix this?

Message 74 of 91 (1,781 Views)

Really?! Since Friday? Fix your game please.

★ Novice

Haven’t been able to download a single file from the community files for days now. Everything says “removed by creator”. Just want some fun draft classes. Fix it already. Tried contacting you multiple times in multiple ways. No replies. Your customer service is awful.

Message 75 of 91 (1,347 Views)

★ Novice

If you don't bother with reading my rant about said bug and EA in general, I'd be helpful if anyone could explain to me how to fix this bug in the PC version of the game. I own the game on Origin btw, thanks!

This bug in the game is ridiculous, a whole chunk of the game that's used very often by users is completely broken. From the outside looking in it seems EA hasn't made any real efforts to fix this issue, they're far more interested in just fixing gameplay problems and updating ultimate team as well which is okay but a multi-billion dollar company should have much higher standards for every last part of they're video game. I know I'm ranting lol but I haven't been able to get around this bug through neither console nor pc, once 2k drops their football game again I hope Madden sells plummet if the expectations of the game meet themselves, and hopefully now that EA has real competitors again they'll start producing the quality NFL games we once had. Anyways, now that I'm finished ranting does anyone know a fix for this issue in the PC version of the game?

Message 76 of 91 (1,538 Views)

Re: Will not let me download Community Rosters

★ Novice

Where does "View Creators File's" directly appear in-game? Is it specifically shown in franchise mode?

Message 77 of 91 (1,536 Views)

Community files deleted by creator

★★★ Newbie

When I try to download any commit files it says deleted by creator and I deleted the game and and all files and re downloaded the game and it still won’t work

Message 78 of 91 (1,367 Views)

Re: Will not let me download Community Rosters

Community Manager

The latest update surrounding the status of this issue can be found here via our Good Morning Madden Twitch stream today.

The team was working on this over the weekend and we'll follow up with the studio again on it today to see where things are going. Keep an eye out for updates here and from the MaddenNFLDirect Twitter account.

We also have an official thread on this in the EA Madden NFL forums.

Blueberry.png
Message 79 of 91 (1,390 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too i cant download nothin

Message 80 of 91 (1,256 Views)