by troshalom

Original Post

Community Lot Objects Show Bed Assignment

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio, Moschino, Tiny House
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim visit the library. Mouse over a few books that have been left out.
What happens when the bug occurs? The books show the assigned bed icon.
What do you expect to see? The books only to display the book description.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This happens at other lots besides the library.  The library is just an example.

See the images below:

09-11-20_5-34-31 AM.png09-11-20_5-39-12 AM.png

Also, here is a video:

Message 1 of 5 (733 Views)

Re: Community Lot Objects Show Bed Assignment

★★★ Guide

Hmmm. When my Sim was in Selvadarada community lot objects showed the name of a plant, the Blue Bonnet.

Message 2 of 5 (696 Views)

★ Guide
This happens to me in apartments in San Myshuno. I’ve had a few debug paintings and one great view window show assigned bed info. I could replace the paintings but obviously, I cannot make changes to the apartment exterior.
Message 3 of 5 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same, literally every food or drink my mouse hovers over shows a bed assignment for one of my sims. Gets really annoying, and traveling to another lot doesn't seem to fix it like how it fixes some other weird things. 

Message 4 of 5 (498 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did anyone come up with a fix for this? I'm experiencing the issue now.

Message 5 of 5 (444 Views)