[Common] CAS Issues

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: CAS Glitch

Hero

Are you using custom content or mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 21 (434 Views)

★ Guide

Yes I am using some mods, and custom content, but the isue also occurs when I don't have those installed.

Message 12 of 21 (426 Views)

Hero

Try this: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/resetting-the-game-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling/ and without adding anything back, check if you have the same issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 21 (420 Views)

★ Guide

I ve already tried that many times, but the glitch is stil there. Apparently more people have this isues because they made a mod so it didn't do weird again. Or at least I think it was for this isue.

Message 14 of 21 (418 Views)

Hero

The jaw/eye issue should be listed somewhere (probably in the CAS thread) but I'm not sure about the hair.

I did hear about some problem with CC hair they made a fix for. Are you talking about something else (if so, do you have a link ?)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 21 (414 Views)

★ Guide

No that's exactly what Im talking about, but I stil have that jawline thing.

And about that hair, I dont know what that is and I hope it wont do that again, cause that happend just now for the first time

Message 16 of 21 (410 Views)

Hero

@Mielosh Merged your thread with the CAS thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 21 (399 Views)

Re: [Common] CAS Issues

★★★ Newbie

Right, so I added a few hair mods for adults, and now all three of my boy's hair disappeared (checked girls hair and only a few are gone); they are all bald. All that is available in CAS for boys are two short options, when before I had a few medium and long hair options. All of the adult hair is fine, and even the new mod content shows. I even left my game and started a new household and all of my boy hair is gone except for the two options of bald and military short. I've searched for the past two hours for a solution, and haven't found one like mine for the Sims 4. unlockoutfits cheat was suggested for someone who had a similar problem in sims 3, but it doesn't seem to work for sims 4. I will continue to find a solution, and if found will post here.

Message 18 of 21 (381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Alright, the problem was the pbox_cuhair mod. Removed all of them and all of the boy and girl hair has returned. Appreciate your time.

Message 19 of 21 (379 Views)

Hero

@DiamondSky787@  wrote:

Hey crinrict, I still see the issue of the mens eyes shrinking when editing there female selves in The Sims 4 so it seems the actual game has that problem as well.

Is this still an issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 21 (356 Views)