Re: [Common] CAS Issues

by deadlystingnyc

Original Post

[Common] CAS Issues

[ Edited ]
Hero

Please post in this thread, if you have any issues with clothing not being properly categorized or showing up.

Compiled List

• Wrongly categorized Shirt in Woman's T-Shirts (luthienrising)
  • Hair alteration not saved for next outfit (luthienrising)
  • necklace isn't showing in front of the off shoulder sweater. Does on other clothes but not on that one (ts3seml)
  • Issue with second outfit (blewis823)
  • Undo button doesn't work (luengark)
  • Medium Hair pigtails don't work with hats (ts3seml)
  • Kids necklace don't show over certain sweaters (MckinneyMini)
  • Mens eyes shrink when editing there female selves (CuddlesKatie)
  • Elder Hair always reverts to grey (kthompson49)
  • Eye color of children randomly change (deadlystingnyc)
  • Eyes and jaws randomly change

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 21 (1,587 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey crinrict, I still see the issue of the mens eyes shrinking when editing there female selves in The Sims 4 so it seems the actual game has that problem as well.

Message 2 of 21 (1,572 Views)

elder sims hair color

★ Novice

Elder sims hair when changed keeps returning to grey both in CAS and in the game itself after moving the family and after changing with the cheat.  (No, we don't all have grey hair. )

Message 3 of 21 (1,511 Views)

Re: elder sims hair color

Hero

@kthompson49 merged your thread to the CAS issues. Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 21 (1,500 Views)

★ Guide

I'm having the problem with kid's hair color not sticking. In addition to that, when I change the hair color back to the original, it also changes the eye color. I've experienced this both with and without CC and with and without mods. It doesn't seem to be limited to only children but it is with children I am having the issue the vast majority of the time. The hair color seems to change most often when applying a new outfit, especially a pre-styled one. But will also change between outfit categories. And sometimes, even if I've changed it back, I will find them in odd hair colors in the live game and have to go back and change it again (and use the CAS cheat since changing the hair color changes their eye colors, which i really don't like to use).

Message 5 of 21 (1,420 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Other than a Mod is there a way to add a tattoo to a Sim that is born in game or an EA NPC?
There are a variety of tattoos available for Male and Female Sims if they are being created in CAS.
However I had a Sim that was born in game (BIG) and could not find the tattoo option.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 6 of 21 (1,405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game yesterday and downloaded it, and when I went to CAS, it won't let me modify/mold my sim's body. Is anyone else having this issue or know more about it?

Message 7 of 21 (1,398 Views)

Hero

Could you describe in more details what happens and why it won't let you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 21 (1,391 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've had the game since late September and have patched immediately whenever a new update became available. From the beginning, when planning outfits in CAS for a child-aged sim for the first time, I find their eye color often changes (sometimes several times), especially when applying any of the "styled looks". This is without cas.fulleditmode turned on. I always end up having to accept the change, then turn cas.fulleditmode on, go back into CAS and change the eye color back to what it was originally. After that, the eye color remains constant when I re-plan outfits for that sim.

Message 9 of 21 (1,366 Views)

CAS Glitch

★ Guide

I was getting tired of how my child sim looked, so I dicited to change her outfit. And when I gave her another hairstyle het hair colled also changed. She had black hair and it turned blond. When I made it black again, and switched to another clothe section it became blond again Confused

I also often have a problem with that if I an in CAS making a new sims the jaw and eyes change out of nowhere, and the undo button doesn't ondo it. It acts like it never changed, but it did.

Message 10 of 21 (1,350 Views)