Re: Commanding Officer Milestone glitch (Captain Phasma)

by Rogue_Manda_YT

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

Funny, the diffuser is one example of a milestone I had no trouble with!  I wonder why this happens, that some people have trouble with a milestone and others don't.  And when a fix occurs, why it doesn't fix it for all accounts.  Is there something so fundamentally different about different accounts that this should be a problem?  Does it have to do with location?  The server we play on? When we signed up for an account?  Weird.  In the meantime, Commanding Officer is one of the last milestones I need to collect, and it would be lovely if it were fixed for me one of these days.  

Message 31 of 40 (1,684 Views)

★★ Guide
I had the diffuser challenge comepleted ages ago so I can’t even tell if it works or not currently but my Phasma one is still broken. Had another kill with the third staff strike last night that didn’t count. Frown
Message 32 of 40 (1,670 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It would be nice if the Dev Team acknowledged this bug.  

Message 33 of 40 (1,641 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Any word on whether or not the team is working on a fix for this?  It's been bugged for quite a while, and we know the team has some experience on fixing a bugged milestone.  

Message 34 of 40 (1,598 Views)

Champion (Retired)

**crickets**

Message 35 of 40 (1,580 Views)

★★ Guide

Still no response Frown

Message 36 of 40 (1,568 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Made an epic 3rd strike hero objective kill today...still no progress.  Got the points for the kill, but no progress on the commanding officer milestone.  I'd like to know why we're getting feedback on other bugs, but not on this one.  

Message 37 of 40 (1,515 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I would like an update on progress on this bug, please.  

Message 38 of 40 (1,450 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It is not 3rd strike kill, just a hit.

Message 39 of 40 (1,439 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Rogue_Manda_YT

Those of us not getting this milestone are aware of it.  Standard smile I have had 3rd strike hits, getting the BP and everything for those hits, multiple times.  I'm not a slouch with Phasma, and have her at a very high level.  But I'm sitting at 0/30 for this milestone.  I appreciated the help video, because I had wondered if I was missing something all this time, but I'm not.  I'm astute at making both hits and kills with her staff, they are just not counting.  

Message 40 of 40 (1,426 Views)