Re: Commander Luke Skywalker Shards

by Kappan_Alriss

Original Post

Hi @Prophet4Doom - your original post had the first two digits of your ally code flipped, so when I looked up that ally code in-game, the player was basically a Mol Eliza that has a 0 GP. Standard smile The correct one provided helped me look you up in-game.

The QA Support that cover this board and can help you don't work on the weekends, but they should be able to review your account on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday) and hopefully add the shards. I've seen other players report similar issues with different character shards, and they've been able to help out, so I certainly hope they can help you too!

@EA_HighCommand @CG_MindTricks

★★ Novice

I've been requested to add my Ally code for the missing CLS shards from GladOS-013. Here it is: 312-337-176

Thank you for the help!

Jeff

Message 12 of 16 (279 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Prophet4Doom and @Kappan_Alriss First of all apologies for the late reply, we somehow missed this post last week. The missing CLS shards have been added to your accounts.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you!

Message 13 of 16 (701 Views)

★★ Novice
Brilliant, thanks
Message 14 of 16 (241 Views)

★★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Bonsoir, je perçois le même problème en France pour le même personnage, mon code allié est : 324-228-941
Merci par avance
Message 15 of 16 (61 Views)

★★★ Novice

Good evening, I perceive the same problem in France for the same character, my allied code is: 324-228-941

Thank you in advance

Message 16 of 16 (53 Views)