Command & Conquer: Remastered Collection - EA Game/Support Forum - Access Denied

by N3tRunn3r

Original Post

Highlighted

Command & Conquer: Remastered Collection - EA Game/Support Forum - Access Denied

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Origin
Platform:PC
What game do you want to talk about? Command and Conquer: Remastered Collection
How accessible is the current experience? I can use parts of it
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. Workshop items as maps are published correctly on Steam, but are not available online and in-game
How is this making it more difficult? Sync'ing between Steam Workshop Servers and EA Servers takes too long
How can we reproduce this experience? Uploading Workshop items as maps for C&C: Remastered on Steam. Already has taken hours and even days and those are not available for download in-game yet.

Greetings,

I just wanted to enter the C&C Remastered EA Forums which denies the access!!

I wanted to search for info or to even open up a new thread about a question for how long it takes to sync Steam Workshop items with the EA Servers, as maps.

For some Workshop (map) uploads made by friends, it has taken already more than 12 hours yet and even more, and these are still not available ingame but are correctly published on Steam.

I also have just upped and updated a "mappack" (https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2728524824) for Tiberian Dawn, maps are shown and published correctly on the Steam Workshop servers, but those still cannot be searched and downloaded ingame and so cannot be played online yet.

I would understand a few minutes or even a few hours until these pop-up ingame, but waiting days is way too long to wait..

Regards,

N3

P.s.:

I want to mention that I have just seen an additional issue as well.

I had updated some map "tags" (head lines) and their descriptions through the Steam Workshop days ago. In-game these updated informations haven't been updated yet. Outdated stuff is shown only...

Message 1 of 1 (2,026 Views)