★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD Ryzen 7 1800X Processor
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Freeplay
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.09.19 11:30 pm EST
Summarize your bug Combo dmg inscriptions are no longer being applied since patch 1.4 for Ranger
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Perform a combo with +combo dmg inscription and without while playing Ranger, number remains the same
What happens when the bug occurs? Lower Damage
What should be happening instead? Higher Damage

My combo dmg before 1.4

https://streamable.com/rsjvd

Shock Prime: 260k Acid Prime: 325k

My combo dmg after 1.4

https://streamable.com/fj465

Shock Prime: 155k Acid Prime: 194k

Same loadout/gear/weapons/inscriptions used

EDIT: 

Thought about the math involved, my total +Combo Imp Dmg with Tip of the Spear component is 168%

155 x 1.68 = 260 194 x 1.68 = 325

These aren't exact numbers, my combo dmg before and after 1.4 are rounded. The important thing to note is this means not only are inscriptions not being applied but components that give you additional combo dmg are also not like Tip of the Spear.

Message 1 of 24 (1,259 Views)

Re: Combo dmg inscriptions are no longer being applied since patch 1.4 for Range

★★★★★ Newbie

Can confirm, exactly the same situation, but on PS4

Message 2 of 24 (1,184 Views)

Re: Combo dmg inscriptions are no longer being applied since patch 1.4 for Range

★★★ Newbie

I also experience this problem

Message 3 of 24 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Novice

Spent time to grind my equipement according to your previous weird game statistic system for damage calculation. And it was legit, but now it's not anymore. So...

Fix it, fast.
I do not want to lose my time on a broken game.

Thank you.

Message 4 of 24 (1,112 Views)

★★ Novice

Can confirm, also swapping equipment out with different/no combo inscriptions doesn't change combodamage

Message 5 of 24 (1,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Dainn91 Same problem for my ranger
Message 6 of 24 (1,086 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Got the same issue here. Can someone confirm the problem is also on the colossus ?

Message 7 of 24 (1,053 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Dainn91 confirmed on the ranger. Fix it fast
Message 8 of 24 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Novice
@xpemrzfw4n Not only on ranger, storm too.
Message 9 of 24 (1,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

But in Short Combo Imp DMG on Ranger's support gear are now acting as DEAD STATS. It does NOTHING!

sgsgdfgd.png

Edit: There is a Possibility that all this is not intended. I just read that someone apparently talked to one of the CM and this is a Bug. Along with many other bugs like the steam vent, Col/inter support marks not working etc etc. Hope its true.

Message 10 of 24 (1,009 Views)