Original Post

Combo Glitch

★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Not typing all again.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Already typed
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Done
What happens when the bug occurs? Done
What should be happening instead? Done

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. All areas. I noticed when I was on my Ranger I was all of a sudden no longer able to perform combos. I was by myself when testing this so as to not have outside interference. I was trying to complete the daily combo quest and the game would not register any of my combos. I would use frost grenade and pulse blast. I've reset Anthem with the issue still occurring.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24.03.2019
Summarize your bug Combo attacks were not working for Ranger.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Prime enemy on ranger in freeplay. Using the r1 pulse blast or the ultimate pulse blast.
What happens when the bug occurs? Critical damage is dealt. Combo noise will play. No combo notifications
What should be happening instead? Combo should activate.

Message 1 of 2 (76 Views)

Re: Combo Glitch

★ Apprentice
Had this issue with melee yesterday. Needed 6 to complete daily. Did a World Event and melee killed everything. At least a good 20 melees and when checked after, it said I still needed 6. Huh?

My more pressing issue at the moment, is that elemental damage (lightning coil) is not registering against bubble shielded enemies. Wierd, considering electricity and frost are the ones that are supposed to do the most damage to shields. With fire and acid doing the most damage to armor. Occurs randomly.
Message 2 of 2 (48 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help