Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Combined Arms
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03-12-2019
Summarize your bug Me and 2 other friends have been trying for 2 hours to play combined arms, every time the squad leader starts loading the map, all squad members get kicked or we get stuck in a waiting for squad members loading screen, as for now combined arms is not working as intended for any of us... we have been trying all kinds of combinations of who joins who, and who is the squad leaader... nothing works...
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play combined arms
What happens when the bug occurs? Me and 2 other friends have been trying for 2 hours to play combined arms, every time the squad leader starts loading the map, all squad members get kicked or we get stuck in a waiting for squad members loading screen, as for now combined arms is not working as intended for any of us... we have been trying all kinds of combinations of who joins who, and who is the squad leaader... nothing works...
What should be happening instead? the game mode should be working properly

Latency, rubberbanding and graphichs bugs after latest patch. New hot-"fix"?

I have had major lag and rubberbanding problems in BFV multiplayer these days, since the latest patch, i have checket my internet connection and i got a pretty stable 30/30 upload download connection with NAT type 2...

Message 1 of 4 (2,222 Views)

Re: Combined arms is broken

★★★ Newbie

why no one answer that fella ..... 
ı have same ıssue and ı cant fınd anythıng for fıx that ...

Message 2 of 4 (2,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So there is no answer and solution for that? it is now July 2021, I am having this problem too and never can play with my squad in this mode

Message 3 of 4 (1,873 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (1,854 Views)