Re: Could not fetch report for EoR

by Redeye1891

Original Post

Re: Could not fetch report for EoR

★★★ Novice

To me its happen all the time and have been so for a long time and is happend in and its seems like the dont care about it if they care they should have fix it and by now.

Message 11 of 41 (1,303 Views)

Re: Combined Arms, "could not fetch your report"

★★★★ Novice

Tlhe "could not fetch your report" has been happening off and on for PCs since mid June. It is now a real pain as it will happen 4 or 5 games in a row. You do not receive credit for playing those games or receive CC for the armory. Today it happened every game except one. 

Message 12 of 41 (1,277 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Dice, can we have an update on this please. It's nearly two months now. When can we expect a fix for this?

Message 13 of 41 (1,263 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hi @Glenisis and Everybody!!

In regards to this issue, it’s a well known and the dev team is working on it. But for now as per Jaqub Ajmal from DICD Dev team he advice to connect with EA Help https://help.ea.com/en/ regarding the skin and they will assist until further update.

https://twitter.com/jaqubajmal/status/1159042172634746881?s=21

Helpful Answer? Grant +XP

Problem Solved? Accept it as Solution!

Regards,

EA Game Changer | DICE Friend

VIP-AHMAD-007

Follow me on twitter @gaming_uae

Message 14 of 41 (1,261 Views)

Could not fetch your report

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX960
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Combined Arms
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Local
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25.08.19 13:41
Summarize your bug When finishing Combined Arms campaign, I receive a "Could Not Fetch Your Report" error, and have yet to receive a report for this, even on different dates/restarts, and updates to BFV. The number this time was 1165681648698987520. This happens if I complete it on my own, or with another player (both easy and medium difficulty). Also report 1165691754111850624
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play combined arms, complete mission.
What happens when the bug occurs? Only given the option to quit or restart mission. However, if I complete on a given difficulty (i.e. easy), and then go back to start that level, it does show that I completed the level on that difficulty.
What should be happening instead? I suspect I should get a continue button/report, but I have never seen the correct screen. ‌

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 960
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Combined Arms
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Local
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25.08.19 13:41
Summarize your bug When finishing Combined Arms campaign, I receive a "Could Not Fetch Your Report" error, and have yet to receive a report for this, even on different dates/restarts, and updates to BFV. The number this time was 1165681648698987520. This happens if I complete it on my own, or with another player (both easy and medium difficulty). Also report 1165691754111850624
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play combined arms, complete mission.
What happens when the bug occurs? Only given the option to quit or restart mission. However, if I complete on a given difficulty (i.e. easy), and then go back to start that level, it does show that I completed the level on that difficulty.
What should be happening instead? I suspect I should get a continue button/report, but I have never seen the correct screen.

Message 15 of 41 (1,226 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Since yersterday patch 4.4 I have this problem 9 out of 10 rounds on Firestorm and 1 out 2 rounds on other gamemodes on PS4.

Message 16 of 41 (1,144 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

This is still a problem in combined arms and since yesterday's update it's also happening in Firestorm. I was just getting into Firestorm but now I feel like giving up. Getting a win in Firestorm doesn't happen very often and now it will feel like it never really happened if it can't fetch the report.

Message 17 of 41 (1,132 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@NLBartmaN Me too, but if I sit and watch the whole round after I get killed then I always get the report. I hope they fix this soon as it's a real pain.
Message 18 of 41 (1,085 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Nearly 3 months now and it's not even on the Trello issue tracker. Maybe Dice is saying there's no point because not many people play it - but that's because it's broken. For every player who posts on here there's maybe 100 others who just threw their controller at the TV and went to play Fortnite instead.

Message 19 of 41 (1,047 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Glenisis This happened to me on Firestorm today.
Message 20 of 41 (1,037 Views)