Colonel Stark Pack

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? ipad
OS Version iOS 11.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 513-139-522
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug You guys just put up a Colonel Stark pack in the store. I’m assuming this is because our guild just started another round of Hoth. Your verbiage says it takes him to level 40, etc... There’s one problem....it takes 80 shards to unlock him. Your pack only has 40. Am I missing something?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the store and look at the pack!
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

The Colonel Stark pack in the store for upgrading or activating your Colonel has in its contents 40 shards. But it takes 80 shards to unlock him. How can it take him up to level 40, etc... if there’s not even enough shards to unlock him?

Message 1 of 5 (344 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Colonel Stark Pack

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, this doesn't appear to be a bug. For any refund requests please contact our Customer Support team.
Thank you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (418 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I want a refound.
Message 2 of 5 (329 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, this doesn't appear to be a bug. For any refund requests please contact our Customer Support team.
Thank you.
Message 3 of 5 (419 Views)

★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks.......how is it not something wrong? If it takes 80 shards to unlock him and the pack only gives 40 yet says that it WILL UNLOCK him isn’t that lying to us and just taking our money and not getting what we expect to get?  I’ve spent my share on this game and don’t mind doing so. But to spend the $$$ and not get what you advertise we should get isn’t that intentionally misleading?..

Message 4 of 5 (258 Views)

It doesn't say "will unlock"....

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Screenshot_20180413-082035.png
Screenshot_20180413-082020.png
Message 5 of 5 (246 Views)