Re: Sim stuck in Turkey

by MxDxL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Collection thread] Objects out of place when performing action

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

After the update my sim decided to walk on her turkey!

Message 1 of 27 (4,070 Views)

Accepted Solution

Dot.: Sim stuck in Turkey

★ Apprentice
I've also had my sim walking on the chopping board but it got fixed after she moved to different location.

View in thread

Message 4 of 27 (4,794 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

The turkey is gone, but now she is walking on the chopping board. I kind of liked the turkey.

Message 2 of 27 (4,039 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
This is hilarious.
Message 3 of 27 (4,025 Views)

Dot.: Sim stuck in Turkey

★ Apprentice
I've also had my sim walking on the chopping board but it got fixed after she moved to different location.
Message 4 of 27 (4,795 Views)

Re: [Open] Sim walks on food items

★★★★ Novice
I've had the same problem, I think it happens when your Sim is doing autonomous/idle actions with props (like the cutting board) and you direct them to do something else, teleporting both the Sim and the prop they were using. Goes away after completing the action, but still creates some odd visuals. Here you can see my Sim with an interesting new bathmat.
Message 5 of 27 (4,005 Views)

Re: [Open] Sim walks on food items

★★★★ Novice

I kind of don’t mind it anymore because now every time it happens I just end up laughing.

Message 6 of 27 (3,980 Views)

My Sim doing the cooking hobby tasks is being really buggy

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6s
OS Version 11.2.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003089405675
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Used a sim who is in the cooking hobby Do any risky actions that require confidence Weirdness soon occurs
What do you expect to see? My sims either melts and expanding to house size until action is over, or they will replace objects like food and mixing bowls with the kitchen item they are using, but in a different color. Examples: Mixing bowl on balsa counter is replaced with a balsa counter in a different color. Or instead of food being flipped on the stove, it’s an oven of the same type with a different color.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America, Other
Country Mexico, temporarily
Additional feedback Sometimes it won’t let me submit my reports I don’t know why

Please help
Message 7 of 27 (4,072 Views)

Re: My Sim doing the cooking hobby tasks is being really buggy

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide
My sim was doing cooking hobby & a buggy glitch happened.

See my fridge buried in my floor.

OMG Look a ducky buck on the floor where my fridge was in between my kitchen shelves...ODD How did that get there? I've updated since & I am on the latest update. Hot tub event update left some bugs behind. Ducky buck is proof & more proof i been having crashes & glitch bugs since hot tub event update. That's when it all started
Message 8 of 27 (4,064 Views)

weird glitch Sims mobile

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
So I dunno if it's since the update but while my Sim's been doing cooking events lately there's been some weird glitches happening.. the first is her just cooking, turns out she's cooking another oven.. then the second one my fridge had a full spaz and that's what it looks like now lol there has been a couple of times shes been sucked into the oven aswell but i havent got a screen shot of it yet. what is going on!
Message 9 of 27 (3,909 Views)

Weird Glitch

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S8+
OS Version 0.7
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003550519802
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When my Sims use cooking appliances
What do you expect to see? them to be working properly
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia
Additional feedback

So I dunno if it's since the update but while my Sim's been doing cooking events lately there's been some weird glitches happening.. the first is her just cooking, turns out she's cooking another oven.. then the second one my fridge had a full spaz and that's what it looks like now lol shes been sucked into the oven a couple of times now but I havent got a screen shot of it yet. does this happen to anyone else? share your screen shots. its not really a big deal its funny if anything!
Message 10 of 27 (3,955 Views)