Re: [Collection thread] Issues with certain devices

by KatastrophicSim

Original Post

Re: [Open] Edge not functioning on certain phones

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. Reinstalling didn't help.

Message 81 of 99 (1,294 Views)

Re: [Open] Edge not functioning on certain phones

We just had an update fixing some Android models notch support:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-February-25th-2019-Patch-Notes/m-p...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 82 of 99 (1,267 Views)

Re: Buttons not working

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem on my Huawei Mediapad T3 8" tablet. It's registering the touch because I can hear the sound effect but I have to tap 5-6 times to get the side menu to open. It works for me but after many tries.

Message 83 of 99 (1,236 Views)

★ Guide

- Huawei P Smart 2019

- When I started the game I realised that I could not tap the right side of the screen.

The game was there but the taps registered far to the left of where I was actually tapping. 
This makes the game unplayable as there are buttons on the right side that I am incapable of pressing.

- Not visible.

- Deleted the game due to it not working. If I need to re-download to fix the issue then so be it.

Any help?

Message 84 of 99 (1,203 Views)

[Open] Display issue with new iPad Mini 5

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Mini 5
OS Version -
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) -
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Edited by EA_Mai: Open the game using an iPad Mini 5
What do you expect to see? Edited by EA_Mai: bigger UI
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country -
Additional feedback -

On the very new just released iPad Mini 5 - all the information on the screen is now about 1/2 size - and although you can zoom in on the character actions - you can't make the basic menu items any larger - they are now too tiny to comfortably play the game.  Have been playing for a year on the iPad Mini 4 - with no issues until this device upgrade.  I did not see a way to modify the screen in the game - what are your suggestions for improving the size of the menu type items - and has this been tested yet on iPad Mini 5?

thanks for an assist on this issue 

Note the image does not depict this issue that well - but its significantly smaller on the new ipad than the older one.

Message 85 of 99 (1,294 Views)

Re: Display issue with new iPad Mini 5

EA app Team
Thanks for letting us know about this @Player_wl7lc3cn!

Unfortunately, there's no settings in-game you can use to make the menus bigger, but the team is aware of this issue with the iPad Mini 5 and looking into it.

Heads up that I'm moving this thread to the Bug reports section - you will find it in there.

Thanks again,
-Mai
Message 86 of 99 (1,271 Views)

Huawei Mate 20 Lite problems!

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei Mate 20 Lite
OS Version SNE-LX1 8.2.0. 144(C432)
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Everytime you use the game with this phone. With First opening the game say "we cant recognize this device so there can be problem playing"
What do you expect to see? A fix.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Italy
Additional feedback

Althought Huawei Mate 20 lite makes the game download, The sims mobile has many problem on this device, it has been not optimized in full screen, without the full screen the touch dont work properly, compatibility is absent, the graphic is poor...

Please fix all this! So much people like me have this problem with this phone and we need to be listened and we need help!

Message 87 of 99 (1,042 Views)

Re: Huawei Mate 20 Lite problems!

★★★ Newbie

My Huawei Mate 20 Lite gave to me the same error

Message 88 of 99 (1,021 Views)

Rif.: [Collection thread] Issues with certain devices

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I have problem with my Huawei Mate 20 Lite 

After the last The Sims Mobile's update related to compatibility with some devices, my phone (Huawei Mate 20 lite) stopped having the problem of the touch screen.

But unfortunately this game is still not 100% compatible with my phone.

Sometimes when I log in game, at the start, a message appear saying that the device is not recognized so there can be problem playing.

I've never received notifications from the game on this devices, although I have checked and the notifications are active.

In the various districts (and at home too) a lot of objects have a blurred textures.

The graphic of the game is not well defined, and the screenshot i take are totally low quality.

Screenshot_20190517_194548.jpg

Going on my phone's settings:

"Display > Full screen viewing"

It says: "The following app have not been optimized for full screen mode" 

And the sims mobile is listed below.

Maybe I can help fixing all this with information.

Would be nice if all player could enjoy this game without problems and with it's full potential.

Thank you ❤️

Attachment below (of the message that the game say to me)

My game is in Italian so i will translate it too

"We do not recognize this model of device, you may experience poor performance or instability during the game"

Message 89 of 99 (1,007 Views)

★ Guide

Why does this thread say solved when it's not been solved?

Message 90 of 99 (983 Views)