Re: UI/resolution issues on Sims Mobile

by neoliam446

Original Post

Calibration issues

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Pixel 3 XL
OS Version 9.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) Can't get to it
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The calibration on the screen is completely off. I cannot complete the tutorial because I am unable to click on the X in the upper right hand corner after finishing one of the rooms.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country
Additional feedback

Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Pixel 3 XL
OS Version 9
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) Can't get to it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? On pixel phone, can not tap on the X in the right hand corner, which makes me unable to complete the tutorial.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Mobile
Country United States
Additional feedback The calibration for everything is off which is ok but I am unable to push anything on the right screen. Which after asking to fix the second room in the tutorial I cannot do.

Message 60 of 99 (1,329 Views)

[Closed] Llama Zoom list too large, Emily is in the way

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 11-inch iPad pro
OS Version 12.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004121175832
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open llama zoom quest menu.
What do you expect to see? The llama zoom character blocks the first quest on the list
Connection Type Wifi
Country United states
Additional feedback Makes doing the quests very annoying.

As you can seee in the photo the first quest is blocked. She does eventually move just enough so you can read the quest but it’s still blocking some of it. 

Message 61 of 99 (1,124 Views)

Re: Calibration issues

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue on the Pixel 3XL. Very frustrating as most quests eventually require you to host or attend a party and I can do neither. All clicks are hitting a bit to the left of where I tap, but for the menu button I can't get far enough to the right to tap the button. Hope there is a fix soon...

Message 62 of 99 (1,389 Views)

Re: UI/resolution issues on Sims Mobile

★★★★★ Newbie

Dame problem at this moment PH1 Esential

Message 63 of 99 (1,288 Views)

Fullscreen problem.

★★★ Guide

Hi, I'm here because I changed my phone, now I'm using a "Huawei Mate 20 Lite" and I'm experiencing annoying problems with the touchscreen in full screen mode, it is impossible to navigate because touchscreen register as if I were touching slightly to the left of where my finger is. compromising the normal function of the game.

And I also want to add that the phone lists me this game as:

"App without full screen support"

I can't even open the option arrow, or the bundle screen. I lost a limited time bundle for this problem, I can't scroll the page.

It's really frustrating. Frown

Message 64 of 99 (1,264 Views)

Rif.: [Open] Edge not functioning on certain phones

★★★ Guide
This is happening to me too.
It's really frustrating, im playing on "Huawei Mate 20 Lite"
The phone lists the game as "apps that have not been optimized in full screen mode"
Hope they will do something for that horrible problem.
Message 65 of 99 (1,237 Views)

Re: [Open] Edge not functioning on certain phones

★★ Novice

same thing happened here, do EA plan to fix this bug at all? it makes the game unplayable. most phone in Asia has big ratio now EA will lose a huge market share. 

Message 66 of 99 (1,111 Views)

Re: Tap mapping renders game unplayable due to inaccesiblesettings cog tab.

★★★ Newbie

Also the smae problem for the Google Pixel 3 XL! Navigation is awful and so I can't get past the tutorial.

Message 67 of 99 (1,067 Views)

Re: [Open] Llama Zoom list too large, Emily is in the way

@GraphicEvl I haven't seen any other reports on this, so I'm closing it. 

Have you seen any improvements? Have you tried reinstalling the app?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 68 of 99 (987 Views)

Re: [Open] Llama Zoom list too large, Emily is in the way

★ Novice

I have reinstalled but nothing has changed. I haven't checked in like a week though but I guess it's not really that big of a deal. 

Message 69 of 99 (983 Views)