Re: Tap mapping renders game unplayable due to inaccesiblesettings cog tab.

by gdman9

Original Post

★★ Novice

Thank you so much for the reply! 

I'll try to use it on a different phone, I didn't know I could download the progress like that :D I spent all day trying to mirror my phone to my laptop, but that didn't work out either.. 

Thanks again for the support! 

Message 20 of 99 (1,601 Views)

Re: [Open] Edge not functioning on certain phones

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having the exact same problem!! I have Huawei P20 lite.
Message 21 of 99 (1,531 Views)

Touch screen issue

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei nova 3e
OS Version 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003936543536
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Well for me when i want to select something or open side bar i have to tap about 1 centimeter to the right to choose it. Now game stucks cuz i cant open the side bar and the game asks me to do it for parties and other stuff.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Iran
Additional feedback

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei nova 3e
OS Version 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003936543536
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Well for me when i want to select something or open side bar i have to tap about 1 centimeter to the right to choose it. Now game stucks cuz i cant open the side bar and the game asks me to do it for parties and other stuff.
What do you expect to see? Nothing special xD just want to play sims on my mobile without any issues
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Iran
Additional feedback

Message 22 of 99 (1,493 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem except a different Android phone. I have an Android PH-1. The game is a lot of fun, but I'm stuck on the tutorial so I'd really like this to be fixed.

Message 23 of 99 (1,475 Views)

★★ Novice

Andoird PH-1 Essential 

Is what I meant

Message 24 of 99 (1,447 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi. I'm really just wondering if there's another workaround for saving the data, like manually? Cause of course, how can we save our data online if we can't even touch that button to access the settings to connect our profiles to the cloud/apps? I'm hoping you guys answer this properly. Thank you. Turning around the screen still doesn't work btw. Standard smile

Message 25 of 99 (1,445 Views)

EA Live QV Team

What you can do as a workaround is load your game on another device if you have it linked to cloud service like Google Play or Game Center Standard smile progress through that bit and then go back to your own device.

It may also be possible to select that button even though it directs you to the white box, try selecting everywhere around it, sometimes it can be right in the middle of the blue arrow or a bit above the white box. I know this is not ideal but it may help Standard smile 

Message 26 of 99 (2,014 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried these before replying thus I have already posted my reply regarding the unclickable/touchable UI. It still doesn't work if I reload it again on my phone because it reverts back to being stuck in the party quest/mission. Guess I'll have to wait for an update for Android 8.0+ then and play this on another device/emulator. 

Message 27 of 99 (1,991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, Same here. Huawei p20 Lite. No possibility to tap the button.

Message 28 of 99 (1,976 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue I have the Huawei P20 lite. When will you fix this?? 

Message 29 of 99 (1,929 Views)