Re: Collection page only shows 3 abilities, even for hero ships that have 4

by wazza09121977

Original Post

Collection page only shows 3 abilities, even for hero ships that have 4

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Collections page only displays 3 abilities, even for hero ships that have 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? MovieFan555
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/16/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 08:00 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Starfighter Assault
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This bug is actually in the *menus*. Go to the Collection page and click on either Poe's or Iden's hero ship. They each actually have 4 abilities, but only 3 get displayed in the Collection page.
What happens when the bug occurs? You see only 3 abilities listed, even when clicking 'ability details' for more info. It seems to be the ability set to 'triangle' that does not appear.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see all 4 abilities listed -- especially when you click to expand ability details (which also only shows 3 at the moment)
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Some hero ships have 4 abilities, but the Collection page is only able to show 3.  This is very unfortunate for Iden's ship, since it costs credits to unlock, but people may see only 3 abilities and think 'meh.'  Inferno Leader is currently the ability that is hidden, which is also her best ability IMO.  For Poe, the missing ability (on the Collections page) is the afterburner.

I think all 4 abilities are listed if you click ability details inside of Starfighter Assault, however.  Please find a way to have it display the same in the Collection page.

Message 1 of 2 (976 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Collection page only shows 3 abilities, even for hero ships that have 4

★★★ Apprentice
Yeah I have the same problem,Also Poe's new afterburner ability does not show either? Please fix this guys☹
Message 2 of 2 (796 Views)