Re: Collectibles and Career Unlocked Items Disappeared

by crinrict

Original Post

Collectibles and Career Unlocked Items Disappeared

★ Novice

So my household had been making a huge pile of all the unique and fun stuff they had collected in the basement. At one point while trying to build a new room, the entire basement somehow became undesignated as a room. Possibly because the stairs got erased. This caused all of the collectibles etc to disappear and now I can't find them. They are not in household inventory or anyone's personal inventory.

Message 1 of 5 (555 Views)

Hero

Did you rebuild the stairs ?

Tagging @BryonyRae to see if she ever came across this before.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (547 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

It sounds like it could be this issue@josephdevon007 did you build the new room in the basement, connected to the original room, or were you building above ground?  Did you have bb.moveobjects turned on or off?  When you say the room became undesignated as a room, what do you mean?  Were there missing walls or flooring?

Message 3 of 5 (536 Views)

★ Novice

It does sound like a similar issue. It was in the basement so the floor disappeared along with the stairs.

However there were numerous sims on the lot that I was playing but all of the items have disappeared. They are not in any inventories. I'm most interested in recovering all of the lost collectibles.

Message 4 of 5 (524 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Did you ever make a backup ? 

Did you check the auto-backups to see if they still contain them: 

http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/save-games/#wiederherstellen

If they do, you could try uploading those houses to the gallery and re-placing them in your current game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (516 Views)