Coins not returned

by valuingalmond8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Coins not returned

★ Novice

Product: NHL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Coins
What happens when the bug occurs? I put a couple bids on two players, didn't win either, my coins were refunded back, but only from one player.
What do you expect to see? I'm missing another 200k coins and I've been waiting a week for them to come back. Ea help chat was useless of course
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 1:00 am
What is your time zone? EAT - GMT + 3:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Hail2Woodson
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Coins were not returned to account. Already tried clearing cache. Nothing has worked in almost a week

Message 1 of 5 (927 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Coins not returned

Community Manager

@valuingalmond8 

I took a look at your case. I see they asked you to wait to see if they return. I don't think that's going to happen though as it looks like they are tied up in escrow. Again, I suggest contacting support so they can look into this. You might want to try Twitter and Facebook if you're having trouble with chat.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (856 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @valuingalmond8.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up.

If that doesn't help, try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 5 (894 Views)

★ Novice

Unplugged the Xbox for two hours, turned modem and router off for twenty minutes ...log.back in...still no coins. And I already stated ea chat was useless they sent me here and no one will help. So I'm out 200k cuz ea is a useless company... technically thieves too 

Message 3 of 5 (872 Views)

Community Manager

@valuingalmond8 

I took a look at your case. I see they asked you to wait to see if they return. I don't think that's going to happen though as it looks like they are tied up in escrow. Again, I suggest contacting support so they can look into this. You might want to try Twitter and Facebook if you're having trouble with chat.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 5 (857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

had the same thing happen, they did not refund my coins but granted player. i was happy, yeah. i go to sell player and see he is untradeable....EA pulled a fast one on me. Useless untradeable player! Thanks guys! Beware of this BS. Totally unsatisfied with them.

Message 5 of 5 (615 Views)