Re: Coins are gone

by Mcmondray

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Coins are gone

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug After I try to get a player from auction house my 300k is gone but I did not win the bid
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check auction house
What happens when the bug occurs? My coins just decreased by 300k and I just realize that after the bidding was over and I didn’t not get the player neither my coins back
What do you expect to see? Return the coins

Pls do try to check that why the coins are gone bcs my friends also went into the same problem

Message 1 of 9 (1,352 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@dasontay Please check your notifications tab and if the coins aren't back in your account after restarting your phone please contact our Support team via in-game through Settings>Help and choose missing items as your category. They're able to pull up your account to verify what exactly happened to the coins.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (1,320 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@dasontay Please check your notifications tab and if the coins aren't back in your account after restarting your phone please contact our Support team via in-game through Settings>Help and choose missing items as your category. They're able to pull up your account to verify what exactly happened to the coins.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,321 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's just the start of season 5 and I already have lost too much coins from this bug in AH.

1. about 8 days ago I bid on 85 Tatum. I lost the bid but I didn't get my coins back.

2. 5 days ago I bid about 300k on 81 ovr CP3. I had over 2M coins to begin with and as I was spamming the bid button, suddenly I only had about 700k left, bid was just about 350k... I realized my coins didn't reset after pressing "get bid back"

3. yesterday I bid 1.2M on 85 kawhi. I was very careful to wait for my coins to reset before prwasing bid again... eventually, my coins just didnt come back again 

Message 3 of 9 (1,279 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I did and they can't help. Someone from your gaming team need to address this issue

Message 4 of 9 (1,277 Views)

Community Manager
@Mcmondray Marked this post solved so others know how to get help.

I responded to you on a more extensive conversation about this here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/My-coins-are-gone/m-p/10048189/highlight/true#M3463
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 9 (1,199 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Trying to follow the steps given but I can't seems to find the missing item category. I had the same problem with dasontay..  I had 9++k originally,  I was spamming the place bid button cause I was worried might get out bid and can't place bid due to network unstable, but suddenly I lost 4++k after lose bid to another person on embiid 83, and the coins didn't return..  Please help me to return it. 

Message 6 of 9 (1,052 Views)

Community Manager
@Ezarash Can you please direct message me the details I'm asking from this post please: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NBA-LIVE-Mobile-Missing-Coins-after-Auction-Bid/m-p/10063059/h...
Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 9 (1,036 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Injust lost around 650K again bidding on Bucks court.
Message 8 of 9 (1,014 Views)

★★ Novice

Please help, I encountered a similar problem last night while bidding for Davis 85 OVR. I won the bid at auction but lost twice the amount. Restarted game but it didn’t help. This is the second time that this has happened to me while buying a player. Hope my hard earned coins will be returned. Thank you.

Message 9 of 9 (917 Views)