Codex Fails in Launch Bay: Auto Tabs to Different Page

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region Asia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In the Launch Bay.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.04.19 08:22
Summarize your bug The Codex opens automatically when I enter the Launch Bay. When I try to read the individual entries, the codex pops back to another page/tab.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter Launch Bay from Fort Tarsis or an Expedition.
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot read Codex entries and the Codex opens automatically when I enter the Launch Bay. When I try to read the individual entries, the codex pops back to another page/tab.
What should be happening instead? The Codex shouldn't open upon entering the Launch Bay and i should be able to read

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region Asia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In the Launch Bay.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.04.19 08:22
Summarize your bug The Codex opens automatically when I enter the Launch Bay. When I try to read the individual entries, the codex pops back to another page/tab.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter Launch Bay from Fort Tarsis or an Expedition.
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot read Codex entries and the Codex opens automatically when I enter the Launch Bay. When I try to read the individual entries, the codex pops back to another page/tab.
What should be happening instead? The Codex shouldn't open upon entering the Launch Bay and i should be able to read

This is a bit frustrating. 

Message 1 of 1 (54 Views)
Twitter Stream