Code Leaf

by aznebb

Original Post

LEAF CODE NEW PATCH!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

Since the most recent patch, I believe 1.41? I have been INSANELY lagged on any server I try to play on. I consistently get the (CODE:LEAF) error. In previous patches up to this point; this game has been flawless for me. I have done the following but it has not worked. I get this code or insanely lagged 1 of every 3 games. I really enjoy this game but it has become unplayable. What has changed in the recent patch to impact the servers because I know a lot of people are encountering this problem and I have yet to see a fix or a work around THAT ACTUALLY WORKS as of yet. 

• Reset Router/modem
  • Checked connection (consistent 400+down)
  • Reinstalled game (maybe corrupt file?)
  • Changed servers (15 different ones!!!)
  • Changed wired ethernet connection (modem to router etc.)

I really hope there is something that will work; I don't want to quit this game. This is the only game I have problems with and it's REALLY FRUSTRATING!!!!

Message 581 of 648 (1,810 Views)

Xbox One S5 Code:leaf

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting the same thing "Connection to server timed out [code: leaf]. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information" I've done everything from hard resetting to rebooting my modem to disconnecting my router to calling my Internet company and have even restarted my xbox in every way. I can't play the game anymore after game two. It doesn't let me play anymore, spamming with the same thing I have to check my Connection and then rest the game for it to allow me to load into a game. My Connection is perfect, and so is my xbox apex need to put out a new update.

Message 582 of 648 (1,769 Views)

I now get banned after Code:Net error

★★★ Novice

Xbox One X - all correct procedures done (port frwding etc) 

Since Series 5 this game has become a nightmare getting kicked from the server. Now, with the latest update, not only do I lose 24 points every other game from the error, I now get a time out! 

I think this damages my general Xbox rep as well? 

I requested Xbox for a refund on the coins I have bought as its a broken game, but they say its not their issue. Funnily enough EA say its not their issue either. 

Anyone else getting a ban for a Code:Net? Or am i just the lucky one. 

Message 583 of 648 (1,783 Views)

Please find out what is causing Code:Leaf

★ Apprentice

I've tried playing 4 games this morning, two of them have disconnected before the match even started with code:leaf

I'm afraid to even play ranked right now, as twice in the past week I've gotten the same issue DURING the start of a ranked game, leaving my teammates as a squad of 2 from the very beginning. This is incredibly unfair please communicate with us and let us know you're still looking into it.

Message 584 of 648 (1,741 Views)

Code Leaf

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? BDC ZIZO
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. NA
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? NA
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. i was on the loading screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. loadind into the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) every game since season 1 (19.03.19)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? i get error code leaf while loading in to the game
What should be happening instead? i should be able to play
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? it is online

This has been happening to me since season one and i need help

Message 585 of 648 (1,809 Views)

Code:net

★ Novice

So I e replaced my router modem done the code:leaf steps on this form to fix my crash I’ve played up till this season 5 with this not happening now every other game this happenes I win a game and go back to hone and get code:net why is this happening all of a sudden EA THIS DIDNT HAPPEN TILL YOUR RECENT UPDATE FIX THIS ISSUE AND GIVE ME A SOLUTION PLEASE I ENJOY THIS GAME

Message 586 of 648 (1,733 Views)

Connection issues

★★★ Novice

I've been kicked from multiple games today on PC with the error code net and code 408. Googling the issue suggests its a server problem?

The issue peaked when I was kicked 4 times from one game, rejoining each time to find multiple red connection symbols in the top right corner of the game screen. Finally, I was kicked and got the following error:

'Error: there was a problem processing game logic. Please try again.

client/cl_death_screen.gnut #2040 [CLIENT] Owner is NULL!

Any suggestions, please? The game has been unplayable today.

Message 587 of 648 (1,746 Views)

Code leaf and abandon penalty

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Emptycoinpurse
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Mobab101
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Gibraltar
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Loading into match but before Character Select
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Loading into match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13/07/20 01:25 pst
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My console code leafs and my squad mate does not
What should be happening instead? Match should load in normally or allow reconnect
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unknown

My squadmate and I were playing ranked and I code-leafed as we were loading in but before the character select screen. He did not code-leaf but instead loaded into the match without me. When i loaded back into the game, I could not load into the game that he was in, but instead I was in the lobby with him, but it showed he was in a match. He obviously did not want to play an entire match without me, so he left. That earned him (and essentially me) an abandon penalty so we could not play anything for 10 minutes. Shouldn't I be able to load back into the match with my squad? And if not, shouldn't my teammate be allowed to back out of their match if someone in their squad code-leafs? And if those aren't possible, shouldn't we at least be able to play non-ranked or even firing range or quests? I mean to fully lock us out for reasons mostly out of our control doesn't seem right.

Thank you

Message 588 of 648 (1,697 Views)

Code:Net

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting kicked off the game. 1 minute in the game and then it freezes then kicks me off completely. I get the "connection to server timed out (code:net)" message. Ive already tried everything from checking my router, Uninstalling the game, restarting my Xbox one, disconnecting from wifi. Nothing. Can someone help?

Message 589 of 648 (1,679 Views)

Re: Code: Leaf

★★★ Newbie

I’m getting this all the time now in ranked matches since the season 5 split! The loss of rp it has and continues to cost me is literally insane. I’ve been talking with ea help for support but it’s still not really sticking. Would really like this adjusted and fixed so I can enjoy the game I play as a streamer. Thanks

Message 590 of 648 (1,941 Views)