by iiLovex3

Original Post

[CoL] juneteenth recipes do not show up when simple living is on

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Turn on 'Simple Living' in a lot and try to cook the new Fish Fry Plate and BBQ Ribs Plate items.
What happens when the bug occurs? These items show up when 'Simple Living' is not enabled but are not available when it is enabled.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to cook these new items with Simple Living enabled.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to cook the new Juneteenth items ( BBQ Ribs Plate & Fish Fry Plate) with Simple Living on. The option to cook them does not show up unless I turn Simple Living off.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever Simple Living is on, I cannot cook these items.
What do you expect to see? With Simple Living on, I expect to be able to cook the BBQ Ribs Plate and Fish Fry Plate.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

‌Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 6 (1,015 Views)

Re: [CoL] juneteenth recipes do not show up when simple living is on

★ Guide
I'm having a similar issue; the fried fish plate shows up with simple living on, but not the rib plate. Never used mods or cc
Message 2 of 6 (956 Views)

★ Guide
Just realized that I confused the Fish Fry Plate with another meal called Fried Fish (from Outdoor Retreat). I do not have the ability to make the rib plate OR the fish plate with Simple Living on.
Message 3 of 6 (855 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the bbq ribs plate present with simple living off but missing the fried fish plate regardless of  it on or off

Message 4 of 6 (823 Views)

★ Guide
@tahl91 I initially thought the fried fish plate was a grill recipe like the ribs (which is why I confused it for the Outdoor Retreat meal), but it's actually a fridge/stove recipe; are you checking there? I believe you need to be cooking level 5 to make it.
Message 5 of 6 (800 Views)

★ Guide

Well now I know why the recipes are not showing up anymore.  I was in a household where simple living was off.  The household I am playing now has it on and the recipes are missing.

Can we get this fixed  @SimGuruNick 

Message 6 of 6 (738 Views)